Can You Please Stop That?

Start from the beginning

She started working on as her hands does the magic. I put on diamond danglings along with that diamond pendant.
I let my hair open. As always. I love my hair and I will never do anything to them. No Curling. No waving. :D

I stood up looking at my own reflection on the mirror. My Goodness! Is this the Annie who sttod here an hour ago? I can't believe myself. I am in love with me.

"Annie, You look hot", Jane bellowed hugging me.
"I would have proposed you at this instant, if I were a boy", she said winking at me.

We took selfie's and spend some great time together gossipping.
You know, girly talks. ;)

I bid her a goodbye and sat waiting for James.
It's 8pm. Since noone will be here, i decided to leave her with Abela.
"Oh, Sis. You look beautiful", said my little cutie sis with a wide smile on her cutey face. I gave her a hug and kissed her chubby cheeks. Whenever I see her, I remember the rhyme I learned at nursery.

'Chubby cheeks, dimpled chin.
Rosy Lips, teeth within.
Curly hair, very fair.
Eyes are blue, lovely too.
Mother's pet is that you?
Yes. Yes. Yes'

I often play with her imitating what the rhyme says, replacing the word blue with brown. :D

I heard a soft knock on our door. James?
I stood rooted nibbling my lips.
"Someone is at the door Sis", Marie shouted.

I gained confidence, somehow, managed to get to the doors and opened it.

"Oh my god, Nibbly. You look Awesome. I mean, HOT".
No. Not Jamie. This time it's Alexi..

He hugged me tight.
"You are late by 30 minutes. Jane was here before", I informed him with a wink.

"Ah, Shit. Why don't you say such important matters earlier? I would have came here at that instant".

I noticed a smirk on his face. He took a seat near April.

"I wanna play elephant Alexi".

Don't misunderstand! It's April  who demanded that. Alex often comes here just to play with Marie. He have a special attachment with her. Unfortunately, Three years back, Alexi's sister met with an accident and lost her life. He says that Marie reminds him of Angel (his sis) and he is ready to whatever Marie wants.

Marie sat on the back of Alexi who is now sitting on the floor like an elephant. Funny!
I enjoyed watching them play, while the both were in their own Elephant Safari.

"So, when will he be gonna appear?", Alexi enquired.
"He, who?"
" Your Crush. Who else",

I blushed hearing the word 'crush'. Oh no. He will be arriving soon. Yuhoooo.

Minutes passed as Me,April and Alexi played.

Another Knock.

This time Jamie, for sure.

I ran towards the door and pulled open. Yeah! James.
He stood dumpfounded.

Is there something on my face?

I noticed his eyes moving around from my head to toe.

Hey stop checking out openly, Jamie.

He opened his mouth to say something but dropped as Alexi's voice interupted.
"Who's there nibbly?", Alex stood beside me. I saw James eyes rolling out in suspicion. Is he thinking that something is going on between us?

"Oh,YOU", continued Alexi after giving me i_knew wink. He help out his hands,"Alex, Annie's hubby".

I rolled my eyes at him and then bursting into laughter. Poor James! I could feel the frustration in him.

"James. Annie's neighbour. Nice to meet you", he counteracted smiling at him which made me feel hip hip hurray! :D

"Got to go Nibbly. See you. Take Care", Alex gently kisses me on my cheeks which I happily returns. I saw James getting irritated. But why?
Alex left bidding a goodbye to April and James.

We too left after leaving April with Abela.

I hopped into his car as he slid in on the driver seat. I tried pulling the seat belt. But was in vain.

I felt a cold soft hands on my hands that deliberately stops me from further pulling. He leaned from his seat getting hold of my seatbealts as I observe his endearing face,all tje way nibbling.He was looking at me. He's freaking me out guys. My heart is throbbing to kiss him..to feel him.

He smells of cocoa butter. The same scent on our first hug and I love it. He gently wraps the belt and leaned back.

"Can you please stop that?", he asks me.

"To stop what?". Seriously, I didn't get him. I was just looking at him. He was also doing the same. Then what else?

"Nothing" was the word blurted out.

What the...!

He started the engine and drove on.

Ha...So how was this guys? I think it's much better than the previous,no? Anyways, I decided to write a pov in the next part. Pov of James. Do you guys also want to know what is going on in his mind? I do :D .Seriously. And the Concert will be coming SOON. Luckily, I got the dress exactly that i imagined from Google. Hip hip hoorayyy!!! Check it at the top.

Thnx for reading and for the supports. Especially my friends love-z3 and rapunzel1940

Keep reading. Keep Smiling. Stay Safe.
Yours lovingly
♡Radhika♡