Imagine #4: Birthday Breakfast

"Brendon?" You asked sleepily as you rolled over in bed and only felt empty sheets next to you. You started to feel a panic set in as you realized that he wasn't anywhere around the bedroom.

"Brendon?" You asked again, in a more panicked tone and raising your voice. You jogged all around the house calling Brendon's name, until finally you heard him call back. You ran into the kitchen to find Brendon sitting in one of the chairs, rubbing his face.

"{Y/N}? What time is it?" He asked in his deep morning voice while rubbing his eyes under his dorky glasses. You walked over and hugged him tightly, relieved that nothing bad happened.

"It's about seven thirty, why?" You asked when you pulled away from the hug. Brendon ran over to the over and pulled the door open, using an oven mitt and pulling out a freshly baked cake.

"Because, happy birthday my beautiful bride-to-be." Brendon said as he placed the cake on a cooling rack and kissed you on the cheek. Due to the morning startle, you had forgotten that today was your birthday. You giggled and kissed him back, then he picked you up and ran into the bedroom with you in his arms. You screamed like a little girl, scared that he might fall or even drop you.

"Brendon, slow down!" You screamed, closing your eyes shut tight. Brendon laughed a corny laugh and set you down gently on your bed.

"Now, stay here..." He said as he dashed back out of the room, not leaving any time for you to ask questions. You laughed to yourself and threw you head back onto the pillows. You waited until Brendon returned, out of breath from running all around the house like a maniac. He had come sprinting into the bedroom and jumped on the bed, landing right next to you and laughing extremely loud.

"Shush, you're going to wake the whole country." You said as you placed a finger on Brendon's lips, then he moved past your fingers and went right for you lips, kissing you eagerly and smiling against your lips. "Brendon, you goofball, what's going on? Where did all this energy come from?" You laughed as he flashed one of his cutest smiles. You laugh yet again and Brendon checks his phone then runs off into the other room again.

To your surprise, Brendon returns with a tray full of all your favorite breakfast foods. Your face lit up and Brendon's grin widened, which you didn't even think was physically possible.

"Brendon..." You started as Brendon set all the food down on your lap and smiling, proud of himself.
After Brendon set the food down and made sure you were all comfortable, he shuffled over to the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers next to you. You had been laughing the whole time and now you just smiled at your fiance and pecked him on the cheek with a kiss.

After you finished your favorite foods, Brendon took the tray off of you and ran ino the kitchen with it. When he returned this time, he had two small plates with a piece of cake on each of them. You smiled as Brendon handed you one of plates and taking one for himself.

"By far, best birthday yet." You said as you looked over at Brendon, who had already been staring at you lovingly and then you leaned in and kissed him for the billionth time that morning. You both pulled back from the kiss and Brendon smacked his lips together.

"Mmmm, sweet." He said as he licked his lips and laughed. "But not as sweet as you." He added and you gave him another kiss, smiling agaisnt his lips.

~~~A/N~~~

D'aww, I really liked writing this I imagined Brendon running all around the place and it just made my heart explode. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!! <3