Imagine #13: Guidance

"Leave me alone please..." you stuttered as you let your hair fall over your face to hide the tears.

"C'mon! Lemme see your little diary there Princess!" the bully, Jacob Hall hissed right back at you.

"It's not a diary!" You shouted, pounding your fist on the table and making Jacob and his whole gang of idiots back away from your desk.

"Ms.{Y/N}, I find that that was completely unnecessary..." your teacher bellowed from the front of the classroom and you just let your hair fall even farther in front of your face. The bell finally rang, ended Jacob's rein of terror. You wiped the tears off your face as you saw the teacher walk closer to your desk and when he finally reached you, you acted like he wasn't there and proceeded to take out your materials for class.

"Ms.{Y/N}, I highly suggest that you go to the guidance office and..." your teacher started to say while handing you a pass to the guidance office and before he even finished, you snatched the pass out of his hand and stormed out of the room, hearing the snickers from Jacob and his friends.

You got outside the classroom and without taking two more steps, you took out your phone and plugged in your earbuds. You started to play "The Judge" by twenty one pilots and started your long, slow walk to the guidance office. You closed your eyes while walking since you knew the school like the back of your hand and you headed to the stairs. You took the first step and opened your eyes to the sight of someone balled up in the corner of the stairwell. You pulled out one earbud and heard the sobbing that you expected.

"Hey..." You said while extended your hand to the curled up mass and you held out the pass with the other hand. "...let's both go, I'm {Y/N}." You said as the person uncurled themselves and showed their face. You had recognized it but you had only seen it in the halls before. He must have been an under class man. He stood up, revealing his long, lanky legs and you grabbed his hand.

"I know who you are... captain of the {sport} team, great academic records, I'm just Brendon though, I'm one grade below you." Brendon spoke softly and it was almost hard to understand what he was saying.

"Well Brendon I'm glad I ran into you, do you wanna explain how you got there?" You asked softly, feeling that if you speak too loudly Brendon might shatter into pieces.

"I was pushed down the steps and I just figured that I should stay there..." Brendon said while pushing his awkwardly large glasses up on his face.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I just got teased because of my journal, it's kinda lame anyways so it's almost expected." I explained. I had only ever written short stories in my journal and sometimes they did reflect what was going on in my life but other times they didn't so I never called it a diary and even if it was, I would have never brought it to school.

"Well, we're hear. You wanna go first?" I said, holding open the door and smiling at Brendon. He didn't say anything but I knew that he didn't want to go in there by himself. "Let's just go together okay?" You said and for the first time you saw Brendon smile. You held back a tear and you both walked into the room together, hand in hand.

~~~A/N~~~

I hope this one was a lot better than the last imagine! I sure thought it was! Thanks for hanging in. I also would like your guys' opinion, I already write imagines for this book and for my Fall Out Boy imagine book, so the question is: Do you want me to start writing a twenty one pilots imagine book? I really want to but just let me know in the comments! Thank you!

*Be victorious*

-Hay