"Isn't Derek Scott's friend?" I asked him.

"Something like that." He added.

"What are they doing here?" I asked.

"Let's go find out." He said as I nodded following him out the door.

"What happened?" Dad asked them.

"Stiles framed us for murder." Derek said.

"Excuse me, Stiles didn't the Nogitsune did." I said defending my brother as they all looked at me as Dad had a little smile on his face.

"And who are you?" The other man said.

"Officer Julia Stilinksi, and you are?" I asked him.

"Chris Argent." He said seriously.

"Julia, why don't you wait in my office?" He said.

"Fine." I groaned as I walked in as I sat on my dad's chair as I was looking at a file in front of his desk as it was about Stiles being missing as I frowned. I began looking through my dad's drawers as I went through the last one seeing a beer bottle as I looked at him through the window and back at the almost empty bottle.

He's drinking again?

I sighed as I knew he was drinking a lot while my mother was sick because it was killing him inside. Grandma told me that was another reason why they sent me to live with her is because dad used to drink a lot.

A while later Dad came rushing in the door with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Stiles is at the school, but the Coach got stabbed and Stiles planned it." He said.

My heart beat faster, " What he just showed up? And it's Nogitsune Dad." I said.

"Yeah that's what Scott told me. I'm going to go and check on them. You stay here okay?" He said.

"What why? I want to see Stiles as well too." I said.

"Like I said the coach got stabbed, I don't want you to witness that." He said.

"Dad I saw Mr.McCall get stabbed by an Oni." I said.

"Just stay here Julia, I'll bring him here so you guys could talk and maybe even work things out." He added as I frowned. Thanks for bringing that up, Dad.

"Fine." I said clearly mad as I slouched on his chair.

"Get off my chair and don't snoop." He said before closing the door.

I didn't listen obviously as I stayed on his chair and continued snooping. I then found a picture frame on his desk as it was of Stiles and me.

I smiled as it was Halloween and Stiles and I dressed up as Batman and Robin; of course I was batman.

There was a knock on the door as I looked up seeing Deputy Parrish.

"Yes, Deputy Parrish." I said putting my legs on the table acting professional.

He couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"I have to go to the school because they think there is a bomb at the bus. Your Dad told me to let you know so that you don't disobey his orders and go to the school. He wants you to stay here because it's too dangerous. " He said as I was shocked knowing that there was a bomb at the school.

"Did he mention Stiles by any chance?"

"Yeah, he said he is safe and okay." He said.

"Okay you may go save the world now." I said as he nodded smiling leaving the room.