chapter 3

Kaylee's POV**

Sitting in wet panties for the rest of the day is not comfortable. I'm glad that I can go home to ease the burn between my legs.

"Ayo kay!" Alanna called.

"Yeah?" I answered back.

"I'm gonna go pick up some stuff from my house before I come over okay?"

"Yeah no problem. I'll see you when you get there." I completely forgot about Matt and Alanna coming over. At least I'll have time to deal with my problem. I've been getting sexually frustrated since I'm a virgin. I've never done anything other than clitoral stimulation because I'm too scared.

As soon as I get to my house I run up to my room and strip.

My panties were soaking wet and it was getting uncomfortable. I laid on my bed and opened up my legs. I put my fingers on my clit and couldn't help but buck my hips at the pressure. I started to slowly rub myself in circles then I sped up the pace. I felt so close yet so far away from my orgasm. Every time I got close to the edge I could never fall over. I gave up and took a shower and decided to take a nap.

I woke up at 7:00 from the sound of knocking on my door. I got up still slightly asleep and answered the door. "Ready to party bitch?!" Matt and Alanna scream.
"Not really, but do I have a choice?" I retorted
"Of course not." Alanna says before pushing me up the stairs. She hands me a black dress and some black and gold pumps. "Get dressed and pronto. We have a club to get to and I still have to do your hair."

I put on the tight dress and decided to wait to put the shoes on. I went in my closet and put on some lace panties, then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I come back into the room,to see alanna in a white dress tight like mine, and silver heels. She sits me down to curl my hair and puts on my make up. I add a little bit of pink lip gloss for the finishing touch.

"Time to party hoe!" She screams before dragging me to the living room.
Matt is sitting on the couch in a nice grey button down and blue jeans. He looks great. "Woah mattie look at you!" I tease. He laughs and tells me I look good too and we get into the car.

We pull up to a club called Nirvana and see the long line of people. We don't wait in line, we head straight to the bouncer and of course he lets us in. We walk through the doors hearing the loud music. The first thing we do is head over to the bar and order drinks. I take three shots right off the bat, trying to get wasted. I'll wait a little while before I take anymore. Alanna pulls me out onto the dance floor and starts to dance on me. Soon Matt comes out onto the floor dancing by himself so I go to dance with him.

I grab his arm and pull him near Alanna and turn around and start dancing on him. I've danced with Matt plenty of times and he's a good dancer. A sexual song comes on and the alcohol is starting to kick in so I see how far I can take it. I arch my back a little and push my ass into Matt. I start to slowly grind on him and his hands go to my hips, assisting me. I started to close my eyese as I really got into it, but before long I was pulled away. My eyes snapped open to see none other than my mate. He glared at me then growled at Matt, before pulling me away to a corner of the club.

"Why are you here dancing with other men." He growls.
"Because its my birthday and I want to have fun. Besides Mattie is just my best friend." I slurred
"I'm your only best friend. You have me. Boys are not to touch you." He declares while nuzzling his nose in my neck. His hands slide down my waist and grip my ass. I let out a low moan. "This is all mine. Understand? Only I can touch this." He wispered in my ear. He then turns me around so my back is to his front. "From now on you will only dance with me." I shake my head and start to move my body against his. I arch my back and push my ass into his crotch knowing he likes it and he groans.

He grips my hips like a vice and grinds himself into me. I moan out loud. He presses his lips to my neck and continues to grind into me. By now the alcohol has taken its full affect and my panties are soaked. "Oh god" I moan out as his lips touch my soft spot. "Oh Haden" he retorts back. Sucking harder on my neck. "Jesus!" I yell out as I feel him behind me, grinding harder. "Haden. You will only scream my name no one elses. He growls.
I nod my head and continue moaning. "You like that don't you? God you smell so good bebita". He slips his hands into my panties and rubs me till I come all over his fingers.

He pulls his hand out and sucks on his fingers. When he looks at me, his eyes are bright yellow showing his wolf is at the surface. He pulls me to him and kisses me deeply. My legs are jello and the only thing holding me up is his arms. He plants kisses on my neck and bites me hard. Just before I pass out I hear his voice. "You're mine now bebita. Only mine."

Haden has marked me.
________

A/N just a filler. I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry. I'm going to try to uodate more frequently, but I'm busy with school and trying to find a job so bear with me . - love you guys. Keep voting and commenting