Chapter Eight: So Um...What's Going On?

Frank stormed into the school the next day with an expression full of determination. He was going to get answers out of Gerard whether it had to be done the easy way or the hard way.

Kids seemed a little shocked that the new kid had walked into the building with a clean face. Frank had only gone to school for two days, but they all knew him surprisingly well enough to know they Frank Iero always wore makeup. No matter what kind of day it was.

Well truth is, Frank was out of makeup and was just way beyond pissed to even fathom looking in the mirror for some apparent reason.

The pissed off attitude seemed to dissipate right off his face when he watched Gerard walk through the back entrance with a pale face, dark eyes and pitch black hair.

Frank's jaw dropped slightly, but he just pulled his hood up and turned the corner disguising the blush that rose to his cheeks.

He was still wearing all black and looked like an emo ball of darkness, but he too had no makeup and it made Frank question even more what the fuck was actually going on at the moment.

"Gerard!" Frank snapped quite loudly, coming around the same corner and shooing away the flock of girls that had come from nowhere. "Tell me what the fuck is going on, now."

Gerard grimaced, his back leaning against the locker that was supposedly his. If he used it. "What are you talking about, Frank? Nothing is going on..." But the look on his face was obvious that he was most definitely hiding something.

"Cut the bullshit," Frank sighed exasperatedly. "Please, tell me why I fell in the park and why there is so much blood? Please...I'm getting beyond fed up with this."

Gerard crossed his arms and only stared at Frank, his lips making no sign of talking.

Frank narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists. "Gerard," He warned.

"What?" Gerard snapped, his eyes growing a little pissed off himself.

But that was quickly wiped off when Frank pounced on Gerard, knocking him over and punching him in his pale face. "I'll fucking kill you!"

His fists collided with Gerard's face over and over again as Frank yelled incoherent and most likely offensive things.

"Frank!" A teacher yelled, coming from the nearest classroom, "Please get off from..." The expression on her face told them both that she was clueless about Gerard's name.

"Gerard," He answered.

"Gerard...Way, perhaps?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Frank get of from Gerard and both of you - get to the office! Now!" She told the both of them.

Frank got off from Gerard and stood up next to the locker. "I did nothing wrong."

Gerard chuckled though, grabbing Frank's hand and dragging him to the office.

"Hello boys," The secretary smiled at them. "What can I do for you?"

"Um...we kind of got in trouble for fighting - but I totally deserved it, but can we perhaps go outside for a minute so I can explain some stuff to Frank here?"

She smiled, "Of course you can. Just don't leave the school premises. Okay?"

They both nodded and walked out of the school, "Here, sit down."

Frank did, only cooperating because he wanted to hear what was doing on.

"Okay um...so what did you dream about?" Gerard asked, taking the spot next to Frank.