I Love You... (Dean Ambrose)

Hey guys! This isn't a request, it's something I wrote and in all honesty, I'm actually really proud of it, I think it's some of my best work so if you read this and could give me your opinion on it, I'd really appreciate it<333 It's one of the longest pieces I've written, it's 3372 words.

Warnings: Swearing, talks of a sexual encounter, alcohol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Dean have been together near on 5 months now and he's yet to say the 'L' word yet. I'm not the one to force anyone to do things they don't want to but I thought he would have said it by now. We haven't properly made us public, which I don't mind but the fans have kind of caught on to it.

"y/n, you ready to go to the arena?" I nod and grab my bag with my attire in and head to our car. He holds the door open as I climb in and smile at him. He winks and gets in the drivers side, heading to the arena.

At the arena

"When's your match sweetie?" I look and say

"Third. I better go get ready. When's yours?" he nods and kisses my temple.

"Haven't got one so we can head straight back to the hotel after. I'll meet you in my dressing room?"

"Sure baby, love you!" he nods and walks away. I sigh and walk into my dressing room, a thousand things going through my head. Does he still want me? Am I not good enough for him? Is there someone else? I shake my head, changing into my ring attire, which is just a plain tank top, ripped cropped jeans and doc martens. I finish wrapping my hands before ruffling my purple hair.

My attire is kind of similar to Dean's out of pure coincidence. In NXT, I was known as The Lady Lunatic, so people began 'shipping' me with Dean, whatever that means, before I even knew who he was. I hear my name being called and head down to the ring, smirking and sliding into the ring, waiting for AJ to come down and start the match for the diva's title.

After the match

"Here is your winner, and new diva's champion, Y/n!"

I smile, rolling out of the ring, the title slung over my shoulder and skip up the ramp, mocking AJ as she throw a hissy fit in the ring. I get to his dressing room to find Dean sat on the sofa, like he normally does after my matches. He smiles wide when he sees me walk in, standing with his arms over. I run into them, wrapping my arms round his lean waist as he wraps his around my shoulders.

"I knew you could do it! I told you you'd do it! I'm so proud of you y/n!" I blush. Even after knowing him for over two years and dating for nearly 5 months, his complements still give me butterflies.

"Thank you baby." He takes my small hand in his larger one and we head back to our room.

3 Months Later

8 months. We've been together 8 months and still no 'I Love You.' It's really started to play on my mind. It's been affecting me in the ring and I've been close to losing my title on many occasions. I run my fingers through my hair as I get into the shower. I get out, changing into my black lace tank top, black studded skirts with ripped leggings and doc martens before doing my make up and heading into the bedroom.

"You look nice babe, where you going?"

"Paige invited me shopping so thought why not?"

"Fair enough beautiful, I'm just gonna spend the day with the guys anyway. Call me if you need me okay?"

"Of course Dean." He kisses me gently, pulling me close before winking at me. The things this guy does to me.

"See you later babygirl."