01

I know I said I would start out with Ocean City but nah, I got a better idea.

"So how you liking Texas so far, Lilly?" Jasmine asked as we drug all of our bags inside of the hotel. "I can't say much considering we just got here and it's dark." I responded with a laugh. "Yeah, we better get to bed soon, PAX is tomorrow and I need enough energy to fangirl." She said sternly. I rolled my eyes "Jaz, I'm sure as you see someone from the pack, no matter how tired you are, you'll have enough energy to run back to Maryland and back." I groaned as we stepped into the elevator, I pressed the button with the number '6' on it, and the elevators began to move, making a 'Ding' at each floor we passed. "You may be right, but I doubt we'll see them, we only have general passes." She said with a sigh. "There's always panels." I pointed out as the elevator came to a stop on our floor and we got off, making our way to our room. She didn't answer, instead she stopped in front of a room labeled '608', and pulled out the room key, opening the door, and holding it as I walked in. We set our stuff down. "Well, It's only eight o'clock.." She started. "Starbucks, then pool?" She continued with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Grab you're wallet, let's go." I picked up my wallet and headed for the door. "Meet you at the car, I gotta use the bathroom." She said rather loudly. "You got it, are you done announcing to the world that you need to pee?" I questioned. She rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom. I opened the door, slipped into the hallway, and began walking to the elevator.
Someone bumped into me while they were walking and I almost fell over. I was about to continue walking when they gently grabbed my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" The all to familiar voice asked. My head shot up and my hand flew up to cover my mouth. His smile only widened at my surprise. "H-hi." I stuttered. "I mean, yeah, I-I'm okay.." I trailed off. Preston. Preston Arsement was standing in front of me. He laughed lightly and shook his head. "I was going to introduce myself, but I'm going to assume you already know who I am." He said with another laugh. "Preston, can we get a picture?" I asked awkwardly. He nodded, "of course." I took out my phone and we took a selfie. Followed by me giving him a hug. I looked down and saw my PAX ticket had fallen on the ground, I leaned over and picked it up.
When I looked back at Preston he was holding a piece of paper out to me. I took it and read a phone number off of it, immediately realizing it was his number. I rolled my eyes and smiled, as looked down at my PAX ticket. "So I'll see you tomorrow then?" He nodded towards my ticket. I laughed, "Hopefully." He nodded and we said our goodbyes. I headed towards the elevators as Jaz walked out of our room. "You're just not getting to the elevators?" She asked with a raised eye brow. I didn't answer, I was just to happy. "What's got you in a good mood?" She continued. I nodded my head towards Preston who was stopped outside of a door shuffling around his pockets for a room key. She looked back at me and I held up the little piece of paper with his number on it. Her eye's widened, "Now, all I have to do is get Lachlan's number and we're good." She said a little loudly.. again. Preston looked up at as when she said her part, all to loudly, again, so I quickly rushed into the elevator, nudging her as she walked in casually after me.

***

"Come on, are you done yet?" Jaz groaned as I slowly finished my s'mores frap. She looked at her phone. "It's 8;30 lets go." She groaned again. I laughed, and stood up, throwing away my empty cup. we walked out to the airport rental Toyota, and headed home. "I got an idea." I yelled over the loud music. I pulled out my phone and texted the number Preston gave me.

P- Preston L- Lilly

L: Hey, it's that girl you have your number to in the hallway 😂

P: Ohh, Heyyy

L: I'm Lilly, btw

P: Lilly... I like it.

L: 😜

P: 😎

L: 😂 So anyway, we're alost back from starbucks, wanna  meet us at the pool?

P: Can I bring the guys?

L: UM. YES.

P: okayy

L: bye Preston ^o^

P: Bye Lilly^_^

I put my phone back in my pocket, and got out of the car. "Jaz." She got out of the car. "Huh?" I smirked. "Preston, and the guys, are coming to the pool with us."

she almost screamed.

This was gonna be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyoooo

It's kinda bad for a first chapter, and it's short, but for furfure reference, I give my self a 1,000 word limit for my chapters, and I'm sorry it took so long for a first chapter to come out, but my dad's been really sick recently and passed away last week, so I'm very sorry for the lack of creativity,  😂, hope you enjoyed, and if you have any ideas for an updating schedule, please feel free to comment or message me. Have a great day 😊

Also, please excuse any errors this chapter has not been edited because I wanted to get it out quicker.

~Morgan♥