December 1st

I held on to Chen's hands. We walked around the park on a snowy December morning. He looked around in awe. "This place... It's so beautiful, hyung." I smiled, "I'm glad you like the place." It was two months since the car accident, Chen went into a coma and only recently woke up and to have amnesia. I cried at nights... Hoping that the Chen I once knew will come back soon...

We walked to a cafe and I ordered for some coffee. "Jongdae, do you want something?" I asked. He nodded, "I'll get what you are getting." He smiled... I can never stop thinking about his smile. It bought warmth to my heart every time he smiled. I sat down and handed him a coffee. We were silent the whole time. Chen was looking at me with wonder and I stared at him back.

"So... How was I in the past?" He suddenly asked when we headed out the cafe. I looked at him, not knowing where to start it off, "Well... You were a nice person. You loved singing and composing music. You also kind and gentle although you loved to troll around. You also need to work on your dancing... But, it's passable for me." Chen looked at the snow, "Nice, gentle, kind, troll.... I like composing? Hm... I need to work on dancing..." He was thinking hard. "Hyung, have I composed any songs?" I nodded, "Yes, with Yixing and Chanyeol." He looked up, "Can I see it?" I took his hand and nodded, "Ok, let's go to the studio then."

I showed him the papers and he examined it carefully. "Hmm... Promise... That's a good title." He went to the recorder and put headphones on to listen to the song. He closed his eyes and focused. When he finished, he had tears in his eyes, "Did I really write this song with them? It was so touching..." I went over to hug him, "You did a great job, as well as Yixing and Chanyeol." He started to cry, "If only I knew who they were... I know that I know them, but... I don't remember anything... Not even a trace." Seeing Chen crying made me want to cry too, but I held back my tears, "You will soon... Let's go take the bus now and head home." He nodded, "Ok... I want to see them again."

*This flew into my mind... I will update this as well as the other story... I took a break on the other story because thinking of the plot was killing my brain. Sorry.*

*update: I will be posting one entry everyday according to day so if its Dec 3rd than I will post Dec. 3rd I hope you guys will like it*