CHAPTER 17 - staying away from her?

"but you are the one who made her like this xiumin. you are the reason her life is ruined right now"

----------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

"so what am i suppose to do noona? stop loving her? i can't do that" xiumin said with a sad face

"no i want you to stay away from her"

"for how long exactly? i don't think i could handle not seeing her face for days"

" i don't know days, weeks, months or even a year" his face turned darker

"what?! but that's too long! can i at least see her for the last time?"

"i don't know xiumin, at least until your fan calmed their butt down"

"but how long noona? i missed her already"

"i said i don't know. i am sad seeing hani like that, she was always out vitamin when we're tired. but now? she's just souless, sad, and a body without it's mind"

"..." xiumin stayed quiet, he felt so gulity making hani like that. he realized that love needs sacrifice too

"so can you do it?" solji broke the silence

"i will do it. but not because you told me to. but because i care about her"

"okay i understand"

"but can i meet her for one last time?"

"uhh i don't know xiumin...."

"please noona, just one last time, i'm going to stay away from her for a long time"

"okay xiumin... i'm going to let you meet her at our dorm. but after that, don't call her, don't text her, and don't talk to her"

"okay noona, even though it's hurt for me, i'm doing it for her"

"okay and please don't tell her anything about this."

"why?"

"it's just... i don't want her to think i don't want you to be together. i'm helping her. but if you tell her i told you stay away from you. she'll think that i don't like her to be with you. and.. just. don't tell her anything about this, okay?"

"i'm not going to do as you told me to, if you don't tell me the real reason noona"

"can you please just do it without asking any question?"

"not going to do it, unless you tell me the real reason behind this"

"please?"

"i said no, noona. i can't just stay away from someone i love without a solid reason"

"okay fine."

"so? what is it?"

"... uh.. i.. uh..."

"what is it noona? is it really difficult to say?"

"no xiumin.. it's just i.."

"you what noona? just say it."

"iactuallylikeyou" solji said fastly 

"what? can you say it once more?"

"I LIKE YOU XIUMIN!"

"..." xiumin stayed quiet, he never thought the reason would be that solji like him.

"i.. i've liked you even before hani met you.. i secretly stared at you at some concert... i saved your photos, i always watch the show you were in.. i.. i think i like you, and i'm starting to love you? maybe? i was jealous seeing both you and hani actually love each other. i could see it in hani's eyes. she fell for you xiumin."

"you like me? and now you told me to stay away from hani? so that you can make me like you? huh? no way i'm going to like you after this noona! wait. don't say you are the one that spread the record?!"

"..." solji kept quiet, she can't say anything right now. she never thought xiumin would know

"so you did it?! ARE YOU CRAZY SOLJI?!" xiumin didn't even bothered to call solji noona anyomore, all the respect he have before dissapeared right away

"i'm sorry..." is the only thing that solji can say right now

"sorry huh? do you think a simple sorry can make things as the way it should be again huh?!" xiumin raised his voice once again

"... i'm sorry" solji said while starting to tear up

"you said it before solji! you said that hani is changing! she's sad! she's suffering solji... and all you care is yourself? how you can get me? how you can get closer to me? do you even have a brain?!"

"i'm really sorry.. i am blinded by obsession.. i helped hani before.. but then after that i thought why would i help my competitor? so i called my reporter friend and gave him a recording..."

"i still can't believe this. how the hell did you even get that recording?!"

"a staff gave it to me. she thought it was important so she directly gave it to me" solji said while wiping her tears

"i don't think we have anything anymore to talk about right now. this thing never happen. i will not tell anyone about this"

"thankyou and i'm sorry xiumin.." xiumin directly leave solji alone there

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello hello^^

i'm really sorry that this chapter is short>_<

i'm pretty tired from all of this school thing. i'll try update faster and with a longer chapter too!

please vote and comment!! thankyou!!