CHAPTER 2 - getting know each other

HANI POV

i don't really know how to react, i mean we just met several hours ago. and now i'm here sitting beside him, this REALLY AWKWARD. i don't know what to say really, but finally he break the ice and start asking some question

"do you have any schedule after this?"

"no i don't have any?"

"have you eaten yet?"

"no, why?"

"let's eat then"

"eat? are you sure?"

"of course! why not?"

"i don't know, i mean don't you think this is kinda awkward?"

"i don't feel awkward at all though. relax hani i'm always stay silent if i drive"

"oh really? sorry"

"you didn't do anything wrong why say sorry? by the way do you want to eat some pork?"

"let's eat some park wooo!"

after he ask if i want to eat some pork, i accidently scream. oh my god how embrassing..! it's not that awkward anymore, he ask me about my career and i ask him his. we talk about a lot of things, and we actually have a lot in common.

XIUMIN POV

i actually lied, it was really awkward. i'm usually talkative in the car. after i ask her if she want to eat some pork she scream excitedly, she's really cute. i think i'm kinda interested on her. i mean well i'm a normal guy who likes woman, hani is really pretty. but i don't think she's into me. when we arrive at the restaurant, both of us wears a cap and sunglasses so no one will recognize us

"oppa.. what do you want to drink?"

"uh oh, i'll have some orange juice please thankyou"

"okay so 2 portion of pork and 2 orang juice, it'll be ready in 10 minutes!"

after we eat, i drive Hani to her dorm. i didn't expect much but i wish she's kinda interested in me. i mean well my hopes are getting higher.

HANI POV

i don't know why but i think i'm kinda interested in him. he's kind, we have a lot in common. i mean he's good looking. i got into my dorm and LE unni already sat in my room staring at me like she has a lot of things to ask. and i'm right, as soon as i sat down she started asking.

"who is that guy? why don't you go home with manager-nim? and why are you getting home late? answer me fast"

"first that guy is Xiumin from EXO second manager-nim is having a blast at the after party of my photoshoot third Xiumin treat me for dinner. done? i was fast wasn't i?"

"WHAT?! XIUMIN?! ARE YOU DATING?!"

"whoa, whoa relax unni, no we are not dating. we had photoshoot together, and i don't want to come to the after party, but manager-nim wants to. Xiumin said he's gonna take me home. and than he ask me if i have eaten yet, so i answer no. then he treat me for dinner. clear yet?"

"oh my god, i thought you were dating. please tell me if you really dating!"

"nde unni"

-----------------------------------------------

please vomment! so that i know that you guys enjoying the story!!