CHAPTER 4 - Stolen first kiss?!

Hani chases Xiumin and finally she got him but she trip and fall right above Xiumin

------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

Hani fell and landed right on top of Xiumin's body, their face are close to each other, their nose are touching. Xiumin can't hold the feeling in his heart and just kiss her in her lips. of course Hani confuse for a secod and get up on her feet and just stay silent. Xiumin stands up and apologizes.

"i'm really sorry Hani..."

"no, no i was suppose to said sorry, i'm the one who felland landed on top of you.."

"yeah, but you know, hmm i kissed you.."

Hani can't even said anything after Xiumin mention their kiss

"i just can't hold it anymore, your lips are just too i don't know how to said it, sexy? yea i think it's the perfect word for your lips"

"i don't even know what to say right now.."

"i'm not gonna tell anyone Hani, sorry.."

"okay oppa, can you promise me something?"

"yeah what is it?"

"please don't tell anyone about this, it's not that i don't like you. it's just for your information you stole my first kiss..."

"uh oh really? i'm really sorry again Hani you must be keeping you lips for the guy you really love"

"no it's okay, but please promise me?"

"of course Hani i promise i will never tell anyone about what happen in this beach"

"thanks oppa"

Hani stays quiet, same as Hani. Xiumin can't say anything and just stay silent for a few minutes. when Xiumin glances at Hani, she looks cold. so Xiumin told her to get back to her hotel room

"mm Hani?"

"oh wae oppa?"

"you look cold, you should get back to your hotel room"

"yeah i am cold, i'm going oppa!"

"ndee, be carefull!"

HANI POV

OH MY GOD!! he kisses me! i can't believe this. when i fell right on top of him our nose touches, he said that my lips are sexy oh my.. but for real his lips are so sexy too! i almost kiss him first but then he kisses me. i can't believe this. i told him not to tell anyone. but i think i'm going to tell LE unni about this.