[59]. Fate (Midorima x Reader)

Start from the beginning

The days turned to weeks, and the weeks turned to a few months. Without actually knowing it, Midorima was actually attracted to the (Hair Color) haired female.

The two people would glance across each other now and then, but there was no jolt, no sweat, no butterflies in their stomach, nothing.

"Wait!" Your daughter stopped the story. "How do you know that daddy was attracted to mommy when they first met?"

"Well, I was with him most of the time and I noticed he always took glances at a certain part of the cafe and looked there. I noticed a girl there and asked him about it. Your dad was being such a tsundere about it, too~," Takao explained. "So one day, I asked him."

"Shin-chan~," the black haired male called as the male quickly diverted his eyes from the certain part of the cafe and looked at the hawk eye holder.

"What is it?"

"Have you taken a liking to that girl~?"

"Which girl? I mean, what girl?"

"Oh, you know which girl I'm talking about," Takao said, diverting his eyes at the corner table where a (Hair Color) haired girl was sitting comfortably as she read her book.

"Tsk, of course not. I don't feel anything towards her."

"Sure, you don't~."

"I'm being honest, Takao. I don't like her in any way. I'm just, you could say, curious about her," Midorima said truthfully. "You don't see many girls alone now, do you?"

"Nope. But if you're curious about her, why don't you just go and get to know her? And maybe tell her to not go out alone, especially after school."

"I can't just come up to a stranger and say, 'oh, hey, I want to get to know and I don't think you should go out alone, it's dangerous.' That's just... Stupid. I bet even you wouldn't do something like that, Takao."

"Nope, lol. Although I would actually approach the girl if I like her, y'know," Takao replied.

"I won't do it and I told you, I don't like her."

"You do and sure, you will~," the shorter male replied and pushed the male to the direction of the girl, until he was about 5 meters away from her.

Midorima got to know a bit about the girl by the end of the day. She didn't think that it was weird of him that he had approached a stranger and told him that she was curious about him, too.

The green haired male found out that her name was (Last Name/First Name) and that she went to the same high school as him, although she was a second year there.

Years had past and Midorima was now 22, while (Last Name) was 23. The two of them were in university now, but they went to different universities.

The both of them already had a child, too and she was turning 3 years old. (Last Name) and Midorima was also getting married in a few weeks.

"Ooh, what did mommy wear when she married daddy? I bet she looked like a princess!"

"You could say that," the former Point Guard chuckled. "But shouldn't you know? I mean, you were there."

"Kazu-chan, I was 3 years old!"

"Ah, right, right."

(Last Name) was in her room, trying on a white, flowing dress her mother told her to try on. The wedding was tomorrow and she was getting ready for it.