[59]. Fate (Midorima x Reader)

Начните с самого начала

You peeked from the kitchen and saw Midorima throwing your 2 year old girl up and down as he sat on the couch. As he threw her up, she screamed and as he caught her, she giggled.

When Midorima caught her again and didn't throw her back up, the young child started clapping and said, "again, again!"

Then heard your green haired fiancé reply, "mommy will get mad if she caught me doing this, so later, okay?"

The 2 year old pouted and then put her small hands on her green haired father's cheeks, giving him an Eskimo kiss.

You saw the male's lips curve into a small smile as he put his large hands on top of his daughter's. You smiled at that sight and went back to making the pasta.

Time skip...

"We're back~," a familiar voice said as they came in the house with a 7 year old child as they shut the door behind him.

"Oh, hey, Kazunari. Welcome back," you said, looking at him with a smile.

Takao Kazunari, you and Midorima's best friend since high school, also lived with you. He also goes to the same university as you and Midorima.

"Mommy, mommy!" The 7 year old called as she ran over to you on the couch. "Kazu-chan took me to see grandma and grandpa!"

"Oh, really? That's nice," you replied.

"We went to (Favorite Restaurant) and then to the ice-cream shop and Kazu-chan bought me a huge ice-cream! It was this big!" Your daughter said happily as she showed you how big the ice-cream was with her hands. "He also bought me cotton candy and lots of chocolate!"

"Ah, Kazu-chan's really spoiled you today, huh?" You asked and then looked at the black haired male with a glare.

"Hey, I know you said not to give her too much sugar, but you know!" Takao replied, putting his hands up defensively.

You rolled your eyes, "Are you hungry, (Daughter's Name)? Dinner's ready," you said as you looked back at her.

"Nope! I ate a lot today, so I'm just gonna do my homework!" She replied and then ran up to her room.

"Okay, but ask if you need any help!"

"I will, mom!"

9pm...

"Alright, get to bed now, (Daughter's Name)," Takao said to her as he came in her room.

"But I wanna hear a story first!" She replied stubbornly.

"A story? About what exactly?" The black haired male questioned.

"About how mommy and daddy met~!"

"How they met? Hm, I can't really remember that well, but I'll try my best to tell you," Takao smiled at her as she tucked herself in bed.

The green haired male was in his first year of high school and every night after school, he would always go to a café.

Midorima would just buy a drink, spend about an hour, or less, in the café and leave.

Now, just like the green haired shooter, there was a teenage girl, that was a bit older than him, who also came to the same café every night.

She'd also buy a drink and read a book at the same corner table. That (Hair Color) haired girl always came alone and leave the cafe just before Midorima would.

They were both the same, but the only difference was, that the megane came with a friend, while the female came alone. He's never seen a girl go anywhere alone. It was pretty weird.