Melody tried to ignore this the best she could, she also praised herself for shaving her legs the night before. Mrs. Edmund stepped in and began her lecture about reviewing for finals, and if the class wanted to pass they would have to study. Luke was paying no attention to the teacher, but to his hand slowly making itself further up Melody's exposed thigh.

"Luke," Melody warned, they were in school this wasn't the time or place for Luke's games. Luke pretended not to hear her, and crept his hand up higher. He stopped once he was at the hem of her shorts, and started using his fingers to rub circles on her inner thigh.

Melody frantically looked over at him, he was still pretending to be focussed on his papers, but she saw the faint smirk on his lips. Her cheeks were definitely turning a shade of red, and she felt herself becoming uncomfortably warm.

"Luke if you don't stop I'm going to-"

"You'll do what, Mel?" He taunted, cutting her off before she could finish her sentence. She looked flustered, and that was what Luke was basically aiming for. Luke bit his lip and waited for her response, which was her placing one of her small hands on Luke's jean clad thigh. He looked at her wide eyed, but she was pretending to look at her papers like he had been.

She dragged her hand up his leg, making sure to lightly use her nails. Luke was already feeling the consequences of her actions, his jeans were starting to become tighter than usual and it was very uncomfortable. Her hand neared the top of his jeans, she halted her movements and squeezed his thigh lightly. Luke's teeth sank down onto his lip even harder, and he removed his hand from her thigh to place it on her hand to stop her from doing anything further.

"Shouldn't have started this," Melody whispered. Luke quietly groaned, he was regretting his earlier choices because now he had to sit through class with a painful hard on. Before removing her hand Melody moved her hand over to lightly brush against what she had done to him, and then retracted her hand quickly. Luke sucked in a quick breath and gripped the table in front of them.

He tried to steady his breathing, but when he looked over to see Melody with her lip between her teeth giving him a playful look he almost lost his shit. "Do you have any idea how painful this is?"

"Shouldn't have started it," she repeated herself. Luke was trying to find a way to sit comfortably, and Melody was covering her mouth to suppress her giggles. Luke could not believe she had gotten him so worked up in such little time, her touch literally could send him over the edge.

"If we weren't in school this would be ending in a very different way, babe," Luke spoke, still in obvious discomfort.

Melody raised an eyebrow, "What way would that be?"

Luke smirked, regaining some of his composure, "Let's just say you'd be begging for me to keep touching you."

She sucked in a hard breath, and pursed her lips, "Do you want to test that theory, Luke?"

"Oh, baby, you don't even have to ask."

The sexual tension between the two was almost unbearable. Melody wanted school to be over right now at this second. She wanted Luke, she wanted to kiss the shit out of him, and maybe some other things that she didn't exactly have much experience in. She needed to take a shot of holy water, or ten.

Luke wanted to drag Melody out of this school and make her feel good. He knew he would be her first for a lot of things, and he wanted to make sure her first experiences were very good ones. She was special, he loved her, so things would be different for him too. She wouldn't be another meaningless hookup.

The bell rang signaling the end of class, thankfully Luke's problem had gone away and he could stand up without being mortified. "I'll see you at lunch," he said to Mel, kissing her forehead.