The Sister Switch (A Harry Styles Sister Story)

A/N: hey guys, so this is my 1st One Direction sister story so let me know what you think about it, Thanks!

oh!! p.s. I know Gemma is older then Harry but for this story let's pretend she is younger okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there, my name is Katarina Rogers and I am your average 15 year old girl, except my life is probably not like anyone's you know, or maybe it is, I don't know. I hope for their sakes it's not though, see don't be confused by the title of this book, cause it's not that easy. My story is a complicated on and true Harry Styles is my brother, he just doesn't know it yet. Maybe I should explain so I don't confuse you. So me and Harry's younger sister Gemma were born on the same day, at the exact same time in the same hospital and well some how their was a mix up and we were switched at birth, Gemma went home with my family, and I went home with hers. Which really wasn't bad for the first 5 years of my life, but the last 10 have been hell. You see my parents (Gemma's parents) were killed in a car accident, while on their way to work when I was 5. I was in daycare at the time so I wasn't envolved in the crash, but my life was ruined because of it. I rememeber the day that CPS came for me well I spent a couple of months in an ophanage and the got shipped off to this foster family. They weren't so bad not as bad as some of the other familes I have stayed with, but eventually they got pregnant themselves and couldn't care for me anymore after that I got passed around a lot. Moving from house to house, and foster family to foster family till I wound up in the one I am in now. Which is by far the worst foster family ever, by the way. My foster mother Karen smokes, and drinks all the time and she really dosn't give a crap about me as long as the checks come, and her son,(my foster brother) Ethan is even worse. Ethan is a P.I.G. He rarely showers, and drinks all the time like his mother, even though he is only 17 and is underage. Ethan is your typical highschool dropout, he joined a gang and got into drugs when he was young and eventually dropped out, he now has a part time job at the MiniMart down the street bagging grocries and he is the worst foster brother ever. He is a total pervert and often makes passes at me when he is drunk, he beats up on, spits on me and cusses me out on a daily basis, and just yesterday he tried to frame me for a theft I didn't commit and blackmail me to have sex with him. He has even tried to rape on a few occasions, like yesterday after Karen's boyfriend beat me up for stealing from her, when it was really him. I was hurt pretty bad and he tried to take advatage of my weakness but I manged to fight him off, and run away. That is what I am doing right now acctually I am running away. A couple of weeks ago in biology we did the blood test thing and mine came back O+ which couldn't be right since the autopsy report on my parents which is the only thing I have left of them  said they were both A's so I went to see this friend of mine, who's dad is a detective and for the last several weeks he has been helping me try to locate my real parents it's been hard since the trail is so cold but we final had a break and I was on my way to Holmes Chapel in Cheshire England to see if this lead pans out. I was kind of praying it would as I had just spent the last of my money on this plane ticket. Either way I needed to get out of the country before CPS found me and dragged me back in their was no way I was gonna go back to Karen, and I wasn't taking my chances on another home, the could stick me back in the orphange first, which they might just do if they found me which is why I can't let them I sighed and leaned back in my seat, as I began trying to picture what my real family was like.