Chapter 1

Do not play the video into told so thank you

*Lucy pov*
I smile and sit in the dressing room as we hear our fans roar our names.Cana grab her mask and fixes her make up as wendy smiles and brushes her hair. Erza helps Levy with her outfit and Lisanna helps fixes Aries hair and I fix my make up.

"Everyone ready for this"

"Yep Luce lets kick butt"

I stand up and turn to look at everyone and we all are wearing long dress shirts with black shoet with overalls and some leggings on. I hold my hand out and smile as everyone puts their hand on mine.

"Ready to kick butts guys"

"Yes lets do this Fairy Tails"

We all yell together in unison and we all put on our masks and walk out the dressing room.We walk to the stage manger and put on our ear pieces in and they soon announced us on stage and. I blow kisses and smiled as I stood in front of everyone seeing thousands of people in the announced.

*Erza pov*
Lets do this I hope we please our announced today.

*Cana pov*
I hope lucy does mess us up but I have faith in her even though she practiced all day everyday she going to kill it.

*Levy pov*
Lets do this guys I have faith in us and our pratices we did.

*Aries pov*
I hope hime doesn't freeze up on stage like last time.

*Wendy pov*
Lucy-chan have faith in yourself we believe in you.We have to kill this.

*Lisanna pov*
Let's rock this performance today we can so this.

(You can play the video now)