A SAUCY-NOODLICIOUS LOVE LETTER ©

• Dedicated to Miss Hot Sauce.

A/N:    Bon Appetit!

                   A  SAUCY  NOODLICIOUS  LOVE  LETTER  ©

To, 

Miss  'Hot'  sauce

Next  to  'Sally'  salad  dressing, 

Kitchen  cabinet. 

                                         From, 

                                         Mr.  'Slurpy'  noodles

                                         Across  'Very Berry'  dessert  topping, 

                                         Kitchen  cabinet. 

 My  delicious  darling  Sauce, 

                                Here  come  the  true  confessions  of  a  pack  of  noodles,  smitten  by  a generous  dollop  of  you,  sweetheart  or  rather  spicy-heart,  straight  from  my  heart.....gourmet style: 

                               I  almost  popped  out  of  my  packet  the  first  time  I  saw  you.  Your  saucy  red  appearance,  your  pungent,  earthy,  herby  aroma  drove  me  crazy.  For  days  I  was  deranged  as  we  shared  the  same  cabinet.  I  stole  glances  at  you  hoping  that  you  could  hear  the  pumping  of  my  heart  and  the  thumping  of  my  nerves  and  see  how  hopelessly  in  love  I  was  with  you.  I  went  weak  in  my  knees  and  as  you  can  see,  I  haven't  recovered  since.  I  spent  every  moment  thinking  of  each  possible  way  of  grabbing  your  attention  and  proving  myself  worthy  of  you.  Even  your  little  sloshing  or   polite  splattering  would  trigger  one  of  my  day  dreams,  the  moments  I  relished  the  most.  Is  it  fair  that  you  mangled  my  thoughts  so  much,  when  I'm  already  this  tangled  around  myself? 

                                Little  did  I  know  that  my  prayers  were  soon  to  be  answered.  It  was  the  happiest  day  of  my  life  when  I  was  the  lucky  one  to  be  tossed  with  you.  Like  we  were  meant  to  bump  into  each  other!  But  I  was  still  apprehensive  whether  you  felt  the  same  about  me.  Was  I  just  a  sticky,  messy  mass  you  were  forced  with?  But  all  of  that  evaporated  with  steam  when  I  saw  you  turning  redder,  flaming  and  blushing.  Your  shy,  careful  movements,  your  caressing  touch,  your  graceful  slither  felt  like  eternal  bliss  to  me.  It  was  love  at  first  sight,  to  last  for  a  lifetime. 

                                 I  am  as  incomplete  without  you  as  Bread  without  Butter  and  Cake  without  Sugar.  Our  match  is  one  made  in  heaven,  cooked  in  the  kitchen,  destined  to  rule  the  palate.  And  we  do  look  gorgeous  together.  Aren't  the  Kettle's  and  the  Pressure  Cooker's  whistles  proof  enough?  So  come,  let  us  unite  our  mouth-watering  souls  and  make  this  world  a  better  plate  to  eat  in.  

                                         Drooling  like  a  Poodle

                                                 Yours  and  forever  yours, 

                                                         Slurpicious  Pack  of  Noodles.

A/N:  Miss  Hot  Sauce's  reply in  the  next  chapter.