Chapter 8-Why?

A/N before I start, I'm just making this up. I don't think Jack has really done this, it's just for the story. THIS IS NOT REAL! and idk if this needs a trigger warning but I'll add one just in case (You'll see when you read it).

Jack's POV
I wake up in my love's arms, and I smile. Knowing I can be here with Mark and that he can be mine makes me extremely happy. I wake up, and notice that my arm is sticky. I look down at it and my eyes widen. Shit! Is that from me?! I thought everything was fine! I started to get out of Mark's arms, but he pulls me back.

"Maark! I need to use the bathroom," I whined.

"But Jack, I want to lie here with you."

"But I need to use the bathroom, and get some clothes on," I blush, remembering last night.

I see a slight blush on Mark's face as he lets me go. I quickly get on some clothes and head to the bathroom. I didn't have to use it, but I desperately needed to check something. I had to fix it before Mark saw. I quickly enter the bathroom, close the door and lock it. I move my bracelets from my arm and look at the spot I was concerned about. (It's the bracelets you see him wear in vlogs and stuff. This is not the reason he wears them though. Again, this is just for the story).
I see that everything is fine and let out a sigh of relief. I wash my arm, then a thought occurred to me. Wait. If that wasn't from me, where did it come from?

I walk into the bedroom and see that Mark was sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks up and smiles at me. I give him a slight smile back and sit next to him. I notice that one hand is over the other.

"Hey Mark, everything okay?" I ask, pointing to his hands.

"Uh..y-yeah..everything's fine. Why?"