Chapter 9

Tru's Pov

So it's been about 2 weeks since the worst day of my life. We couldnt even have a funeral for my mother and unborn brother because she was too burned.

Kai and I have been staying with Ty and her parents. I know, sounds fucked up right. Besides that,  me and Kai agreed to forget all about that little thing we had going on. We both agreed it would never work out in the end and we were better off as friends.

It's saturday afternoon and Kai, Ty and I are heading to the mall. I finish up my hygiene routine and get dressed. I put on a dark blue and white shirt that says dope, ripped khaki colored capris, white chucks, and my silver tunnels (pic in media).

Ty comes out her room and is wearing a dark blue shirt, black jogger capris, black socks, her air jordan 6 retro's, and her black bucket hat. I swear this girl always tryna steal my color (pic in media)

Kai came out her room with nothing but a sports bra and boxers on. Damn was she looking fine as hell. I dont know if I ever mentioned it but Kai has a body of a goddess. I told myself I wouldnt go back to thinking about her again but I just cant stop. Everytime I see her with anytype of clothing off I cant help but eye fuck her. I imagine licking her body up and down. I cant help my feelings that I have for her and I never even expected to get feelings for her again. I wanted to fuck her and thats it but that didn't work. And she ain't even got my strap, at least not yet.

"Yo, where ya clothes?" I asked not caring where they actually were, like I said before, body of a goddess.

"Their on my bed, I'm almost done I was just looking for my brush." Kai said

"Ok, so is your mom gonna watch Rimi today?" Ty asked out of nowhere

"Yeah, why wouldn't she. She even said he can stay the night tonight too" Kai said

"Ok just wondering" Ty said with a smile

"Ok hoe, now go finish getting ready now that you have your brush, we need to go" I said as I laughed

"Yes daddy" She said quickly covering her mouth after

Right when she called me daddy she started laughing. Ty looked at her like she was crazy. I was standing there mad confused and laughed it off too but in the back of my mind I was sayin "Oh shit".

"What did you just call her?" Ty asked with slight attitude in her voice.

"Haha. I called her daddy. Issa joke. Thats how it was at her house. You'll get used to it." She said nervously

"Mmhmm, I never knew that. I don't mind the nicknames but don't be calling her daddy no more. Ok?" Ty said

"Mmhmm...ok" Kai said irritated.

And with that Kai went to her room and finished getting ready. The whole time that was going on I just sat back, confused and overthinking shit.

My thoughts:
Did she just call me daddy? Does she want me still? Did she mean it? Should I talk to her about it? What does this mean? Does she still want me like that? Was that really just a "joke"?

I was deep in thought until I realized Ty been calling my name.

"Tru, Tru, hello truuu. Is anybody there?"

"What baby, what you need?" I said still confused.

"What do I need...ha nothing Tru, just tell your "hoe" she needs to hurry up." She said agitated

"Ok, baby you're not mad right?" I asked, already knowing the answer

"No baby I'm not, I was just taken aback by what she called you. I didnt know yall were like that."

"Oh ok, well you got nothing to worry about ma, I promise..." I lied

***********************************
At the mall

Kai's Pov

We've been walking around the mall for about an hour now and all I have been able to think about was that slip up earlier. I cant believe I called her daddy not only surprising Ty, I surprised myself and I damn well know I confused Tru. See, me and her called it quits since we moved into Ty's house. We agreed that it would be for the best that her and I didn't see each other on the DL no more. I'm not gonna lie, I do still have feelings for her and I know she still feel some type a way about me, but it would be so disrespectful if we was fucking while living under her girlfriends roof.

"Aye I wanna go into Spencers real quick" Tru said

"Ok lets go" I said

We walked into the store and my heart dropped. The same girl that tried getting with me a few weeks before was standing in the back and saw me and Tru walk in. She walked up to us then noticed that Tru wasn't holding my hand but was holding Ty's.

"Wtf goin on here" The hoe asked

Tru quickly let go of Ty's hand and Ty looked at her crazy not knowing whats going on.

"Umm nothing, why tf you in our business" Tru said

"Bitch you was just holding that girls hand and thats not yo girlfriend, she is" The girl said pointing to me "Do y'all have some type of three way relationship or summin?" This nosey hoe questioned

"Excuse me?...girlfriend?...The only girlfriend Tru has is me" Ty said as she pulled Tru away from me while giving me the stink eye.

"That's not how it looked when they were swallowing each other in my face. They were here a few weeks ago and I was hittin' on this one" she said pointing to me again. I swear if she do it again, her finger gettin broke "She turned me down and I insisted, your 'girlfriend' then got up and said that she was her girlfriend and that I needed to back off. Of course I didnt believe her so she started making out with her to prove she was hers." She finally finished out of breath.

Damn this bitch was a snitch. Ty looked at Tru and I in disbelief. She laughed and walked out the store. Tru turned towards the girl whose name is still unknown and punched the bitch right in her nose. She fell down covering her nose and pulled her hand away noticing there was blood. I quickily grabbed Tru's hand and pulled her out the store as the girl got up and started screaming.

Tru and I ran out the mall to see that Ty's car was gone.

Tru's Pov

"Did she really leave us?" Kai said in disbelief

"Well what do you fucking expect to happen Kai, for her to except that her girlfriend kissed her friend and never told her about it. Even though I helped you out, which I haven't even got to tell her that that's all it was, she still probably wouldnt like it."

"But Tru, that wasn't all it was, it wasn't just a kiss, we fucked each other, do you not remember that, did it mean nothing to you?" She asked as her voice raised with each word

"You're right we did fuck but that was all it was. It meant nothing Kai, I appreciate you being there for me and all but that's what I got Ty for."

I felt bad for what I was saying because I was lying. I fucking love Kai, so much, and it really hurts me to say this to her. I dont know how she'll take it and thats what I'm scared of, I cannot lose Kai too.

"You know what Tru...fuck you, and dont come crying to me when your girlfriend fuckin' leaves you because I wont be there for you. I might sound harsh but what you just said to me crushed my heart. Have a great fucking life"

And with that, my bestfriend, the one I truly love, the one I've always had and need...left me there, in the mall parking lot...once again all alone.

(A/N Well damn 👀 Comment/follow/vote )