Chapter 5

Brooke was currently driving with Ben. He came to pick her up earlier because he would not allow her to take a cab. She was sitting in front and saw how Ben always stole glances at her opened thighs. She still did not know why she decided to wear this short dress. It was a tight fitted black dress. Her sleeves were lace. Fortunately her cleavage did not show but the dress was a bit short. It was, however the perfect club dress. She had on silver heels with a sliver clutch. Her make-up was lightly. She only had on eye-liner and red lipstick.

"So Brooke, how and why are you working for one of the most famous billionaires?

"It's a long and twisted story." Brooke said, not really wanting to talk about it. "And it's meant to be told on another day." Ben opened his mouth to protest but closed it again.

"What club are we going to?" Brooke asked before Ben could say anything. "I wanted to go to Sloppy Joe's. It's filled with hot chicks. But everyone else preferred Bull & Bear."

They reached the club in no time. Brooke and Ben walked in together. Ben placed his hand on the small of her back, not wanting to lose her between the big crowds of people.

They spotted Cara with Sarah, Sarah's boyfriend Kale, Cara's brother Caleb and Jason was also there. Then there were Cara and Brooke's high school friends that they still kept in touch with, Iris and Diana. Ben and Brooke walked to them.

"Hey guys." They greeted everyone. "Cara, what are you doing in club and you are seven months pregnant?" Brooke scowled at her.

"What? You thought I'll miss all the fun? Besides you can hardly see my stomach." Brooke laughed, knowing full well that she would not have come if Cara did not.

"So I'll grab the drinks and after that we should totally get wasted and dance our asses of!" Caleb shouted. Everyone cheered accept Cara and Brooke. Caleb was always the party freak. When they were in high school Caleb was the one to force them to go to school parties. Brooke was laughing and Cara was looking rather sad. "Well I'll just drink water and pretend I'm wasted." Cara said sadly. Everyone laughed. "I only want a coke please. I think I'll stay sober for the sake of Cara."
"You're a party buzz killer." Iris shouted. Caleb left to get our drinks.

Brooke's eyes wandered around to see if she saw any handsome guys. Her eyes fell on two guys. They were currently ordering a drink. She only saw their backs but they looked like two who could be handsome. The one turned around and looked right into her eyes. She frowned. He looked really familiar; she knew she had seen him somewhere.

-----

Nate ordered himself a drink. He knew he needed to get wasted and forget about everything else. "Dude!" He heard Aiden inhaling a sharp breath.

"I saw that woman once before." Nate groaned. He honestly did not need to see any one of Aiden's previous flings. Nate sighed and turned around to follow Aiden's gaze. When his eyes fell on the woman, he himself inhaled a sharp breath. He noticed that she also inhaled a sharp breath and then she nudged on a woman. It was Brooke, looking rather ravishing in her attire.

Her hair was straight; he was so used to seeing it curly. Not ever seeing her in make-up took him by surprise, she did look beautiful but he liked her natural beauty more. Nate frowned at his thoughts. Why am I even thinking this?

"I call dips Nate." Aiden said giving him a childish grin. Nate chuckled and rolled his eyes, Aiden is going to be so disappointed when he finds out she is the on working for Nate.

"Uh Aiden, that's the woman my dad hired. That is the nanny." As expected, Aiden looked sad and disappointed.

"So that's means she's off limits, right?" Nate smirked