Chapter 2

"Ms Taylor. You are once again late! And this time it isn't 3 minutes but an hour. A full hour!" Mrs. Summers said furiously, yet Brooke just smirked at her. This was something Brooke dreamt of doing ever since she started working here.

"Oh lighten up Kelly." Mrs Summers looked like she was about to burst of anger anytime now.

"That's it you are fi-"

"Save it. I quit!" Brooke shouted. Gasps erupted throughout the room. Ben and Sarah stared at Brooke. "Wait your leaving us?" Sarah asked, looking sadly at Brooke.

"Yes, I got offered another job. But I'll miss both of you." She hugged them both before grabbing her stuff and leaving this place with a big smile.

----------

Brooke just arrived at Mr. Garry Cashvian son's mansion and she was currently busy packing her clothes in her new room.
This house was extremely big. Her room was most probably bigger than her entire apartment that she used to live in. The walls were painted light green and the blankets of the queen sized bed matched it as well as the curtains. She had yet to meet the famous Nathaniel Cashvian and his son, Luke. The only people she met were the cook Lucy and the gardener Tyler.

Brooke looked up when she heard a knock on her door. "Ms. Taylor. How are you settling in?" She heard Mr. Garry Cashvian asking. Brooke got up from what she was doing and went to open the door.

"Good, thanks." She answered him with a smile small.

"Well my son, just went to go fetch his child in school, which will be your job from tomorrow onwards. They will be here any second now." He nodded his head at her and then turned around to go inside.

After Brooke was done packing she heard voices downstairs. That must be Mr Nathaniel Cashvian and his son.

She decided to look a bit more presentable and she went to take a quick shower before she got dressed in a summer dress leaving her hair wet and frizzy before she went downstairs.

"Ah Ms. Taylor, please come meet my son Nathaniel."

His back was facing her but from behind she could see his was broad and muscular. He was in suit. When he turned around she was met with the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. It was a deep blue color that held no emotion in them. As her eyes trailed down his face she saw his jaw was firm and muscular, he had full lips. He was by far the most attractive man she had ever laid eyes on. Suddenly she saw he had a small smirk appear on face and then she composed herself, he knew she had checked him out.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Cashvian, I'm Brooke Taylor." She said in the most formal voice she could master up. She reached her hand out to him and he greeted it firmly. Her hand felt small against his big hand.

"I would say the same but then I would be lying." He said and she gasped at how her rude he was. Her eyes diverted to his son, and luckily he had not heard a word his father said. She chose to ignore his rude comment and focused on his son.

She bent down on her knees and looked at Luke. "And you little guy must be Luke. I'm Brooke" She said and smiled at him. His eyes brightened up and he sent her a big toothy grin. Without warning he gave her a hug.

This action of Luke took Nate by surprise. Luke was never one to warm up anyone this quickly, yet in in a matter of minutes he hugged her. "Daddy she's very pretty." Nate heard his son say.

"Come, come Brookie, I want to show you my room." He said excitedly and Brooke smiled at him. He pulled her and she followed him.

Even though Nate did not want Brooke here, could not lie, that she was indeed pretty, beautiful even. She did not look like the usual women he went after. They were slim and blonde, where she was curvy and had ebony black hair.