"Demons?" Lucy repeated in a whisper, her eyes widening slightly as she felt her heart skip a beat. The word continuously echoed in her mind. The feeling of being empty engulfing her heart. Jellal heard her whisper and noticed her sudden change of mood but before he could ask what's wrong, the doorbell rang once more. "Speak of the devil" Levy smirked and gave winking signals at the blonde who is now back to her senses.

Grinning, Lucy walked to the door while Jellal kept quiet. He knows who came without even looking at them. "I don't understand women" he thought when he witnessed Levy wink at him. Wait, why is he even allowing himself to be bullied by these girls? "Jellal?" he heard the scarlet haired girl call while he just smiled at her and waved hello in response.

"Is Gray-sama here already?" Juvia asked, removing her favorite hat and fixing her wavy blue hair with her hand. Lucy and Levy shook their heads no while the only guy in the room sighed in relief upon knowing that he will not be the only guy staying with 'these' girls. "I'll just bake some snacks for us while we wait for the two" the blonde said, her best friend following her to help her. Juvia decided to follow them to give the two lovebirds some time together.

An awkward silence befell between the pair. Erza nervously gripped on her blue skirt which pairs with her white blouse. It's been awhile since the last time she saw him and the last time they had a conversation. Questions like 'Is he afraid of me?' and like 'Is he avoiding me?' have been haunting her mind ever since she witnessed him hurriedly walk away from her last 30th of October. She saw him walking down the street when she was walking home from the festival that night. And of course, she greeted him but only received his troubled face. He immediately waved her goodbye by the time she greeted him, which made her stop in her tracks when she was about to run to him. And that moment, she watched him run away from her.

Bringing her back to her senses, Scarlet flinched when Jellal suddenly patted the space beside him, offering her a seat. But before she could even react, Juvia went in the living room. "Erza-san, Jellal-san, will you buy some strawberries, chips and drinks at the convenience store?" Juvia asked. "Sure/Okay" the two replied in unison making each other to blush. Once the two lovebirds went on their way to the store, Lockser went back to the kitchen. She grumpily bit on her handkerchief in jealousy and cried animately. "I want to see Gray-sama!!" she cried making her two friends to laugh at her.

Time ticked slowly, though minutes have already passed. The three girls stayed in the living room, waiting for the desserts to bake and waiting for the two boys to arrive. Soon, the door opened, revealing two teens in their summer shirts and trousers. The girl wearing her dark blue summer dress immediately ran to her love one and hugged him. "Let go of me!" Gray said, slightly blushing as he tries to push Juvia off of him.

"What took you so long?" Lucy asked, going to the kitchen to check on the cake. "Gray and I were having an argument if we should buy ice cream or just ice for shaved ice" Loki explained, following his crush. "And what did you buy?" Levy butted in, leaving Gray and Juvia alone in the living room.

"Ice" Loki said, smirking as he showed them the bag of ice while the two girls grinned at him. Gray, who successfully removed Juvia off of him went to the kitchen "Lucy, do you have ice shaver?". The blonde in response, gave him a thumb's up and began searching for the machine in the kitchen cabinets. "By the way, is Jellal and Erza on a date? We saw them in the convenience store" Loki asked as he put the ice in the freezer. The girls just grinned at them, except for Juvia who is currently sulking in the living room, pouting.

Once the two lovebirds arrived, carrying the bags of groceries they bought from the store, Lucy guided her visitors to the guest's bedroom. She doesn't want her friends to suffer from the heat, so she made them go to a room where an aircon is installed. She went back to the kitchen to collect their foods and drinks so they won't have to go up and down to eat while Levy and Jellal followed her to help her carry them.