We are now strangers

_________

"Even if I seem strong, even if I'm smiling, I spend a lot of time alone."; My answer, EXO.

_________

TWO YEARS AND 29 DAYS LATER...

The boots of mine patted the wet ground as the rains kept pouring down the streets. I opened my umbrella and moved it above my head, covering myself from getting wet. I glanced at my wrist watch to check the time.

11.43 AM

Before I looked back to the street, my eyes shifted back at my hand and saw the ring that Hanbin gave, gleaming and shining. How could it be so stunning?

I already came back to Korea and here I am. Nearly a month, I guess... Two years ago? Oh yes, I was in America. The guys don't know that I already came back here and that includes Hanbin.

I moved at the other apartment and found it wasn't really cheap, not that expensive. Just at the right price. I became a part time worker. After I went back to Korea, thank god that I easily got some pretty part time jobs here. Not really, but atleast I've found some. At Monday till Thursday, I teaches at a kindergarten school until 12 noon. Where at night, I will take my shift at a coffee shop and I will be commuted from the distance of my apartment to there. While at Friday till Saturday, I works at an ice cream shop where the shift will be till 4pm. It's quite tiring but what to do?

I sighed quietly and waited for the pedestrian light became green. My eyes coincidentally met a figure. He was backfacing me but I quiet knew from his silhouette. My legs and feet moved, bringing me to him.

Without a stop, I patted his shoulder once. My heart started to beat in anticipation. Is it really him?

He turned around. And I almost lost hope... it wasn't him. I bowed an apologize and soon my face turned to impassive.

How I've wished that was Hanbin... I miss him, for real, so much.

I followed the crowd that passed the pedestrian road. Thinking about him, how have he been? Does he changed? Two years, two years I didn't see him. I forgot to tell that Hanbin already got married with her, Lee Hayi. And that... really kills me. I've heard it from Jiwon. He and the other boys always made a call with me.

I knew the news about their marriage was so fast and it was unbelievable. What's the use to not believe it when the thing already happened?

Don't ask me about their jobs being a singer, a famous singer, that will not get affected by their marriage. I don't even know. I mean why would I care? I'm no one to them. Just a complete stranger.

Since that divorce, I shed tears, crying, not having enough sleep, who wouldn't, right? Everyone already left me; dad, mom and him, Hanbin. I don't have siblings, I don't know my relatives... My life is unfortunate.

I entered the ice cream shop to start my shift. Greeting the other workers.

"Good morning Younhyun!" Seolji greeted me as she arranged the chairs because the shop already nearing to open, smiling widely.

"Morning too..." I smiled then went at the back counter and wore my nametag.

"Younhyun, psh, psh." Someone whispered to my left ear and I quickly turned to my left.

"I have party tonight. A birthday party, you wanna come? The party is at 5." Belle whispered through my ear. She let go soon to see I accepted her invitation or not. I only nodded and smiled, "by the way, who's birthday?"

So, this girl's name is Bell, her nickname I mean. By her real name, Jang Hana.

She grinned widely and answered, "my small brother. Yunbyeol."