I miss you

_______________________❝Missing you

Missing you.❞; 2ne1.
_______________________

FLASHBACK

I sat comfortably on the grass as I looked at my right side, Hanbin was gazing at the blue hue sky. We were taking a walk around a park. Since I know that... tonight I will leave him.

"I miss Yunbyeol..." He mumbled but enough for me to hear it.

Will you miss me too?

I smiled as I followed Hanbin looking at the blue sky. "When Hanbin's missing someone, just remember to look at the moon at night..." I told as I turned to him. The wind then blew to his hair which made his fringe to become messy on his forehead.

How stunning and beautiful...

"Why?" He stared back at my eyes. I want to caress that face because I know I will not touch it for a long time after this... The lump in my throat became heavy as I remember I will leave him. Why do I need to do it anyway? Then how about the promises that I have made?

I only smiled bitterly, then answered while not breaking our stare, I didn't want to, "because there is only one moon, you know what's that mean? People told that remembered all of us live in the same world, and there is one moon. Just look at it every night, the person you are missing is looking at the same moon too..."

"Is it? I'll take that..." He smiled. Simple smile yet so beautiful... "Noona look at this!" He looked at his hands. Oh, since when he brought the plushies? "This is noona and me... forever happy, Yeay!" He pointed the Minnie Mouse for me and him for the Mickey Mouse, he made the Mickey and Minnie hugging each other. Oww~ Cute.

I only could chuckled. Forever? Is it? I gulped trying to hold on my tears from falling down. I will not cry, not now... not infront of him. I don't want to tell him about leaving him. Afraid...

______

All things already packed. Checked. Flight ticket. Checked.

I bit my bottom lips and sprawled on my bed. Does moments last forever? Why should I leave Hanbin? Must I just torn the ticket? Should I? Don't Younhyun. It's for Hanbin. Hanbin's happiness.

I smiled as I remembered Hanbin smiling, being happy, jumped like a kid, behave like a toddler. How cute.

-Flashback -

"Noona..." He said while leaning on my shoulder, "I'm happy..." I smiled, "Why?"

"Because you're here, noona..." He uttered. Seconds after that, I felt his hand held mine, intertwining his fingers within it.

"Will noona stay forever here? With me?" He went off from my shoulder and stared deeply on my eyes.

I grinned widely and nodded once.