Trying to hold

X X X X

"I came late."; Long time no see, iKon.

___________________________________________

"Huh, who is she? Oh, annyeong..." The girl looked at me and quickly bowed. Hanbin turned around to me and rolled his eyes, seemed like he didn't want to introduce me to her. He turned back to the girl, "She? I didn't even know. She's Bobby's friend."

Well, that's stabbing.

"Oh... What's your name anyway? Nice to meet you." She went to me and held her hand out. I shook her hand and introduced myself, "Song Younhyun." I almost slipped out my first name with 'Kim'.

She gave an amiable smile, I responded back.

She leaned in to me and whispered,"Hanbin here is quite strict, hope you can stand him..." she went off from my ear, "and, by the way, Lee Hayi imnida. Or it'll be nice if you called Lee Hi." She smiled again. This girl doesn't look like she will kill me or what. But different, she is friendly and kind. Well, if she is that nice for Hanbin... I accepted that.

"Younhyun!" Yunhyeong called me out of blue. I turned my head to east. "Here!" He ushered me to go to him so I followed before anything awkward happened between me, Hayi and Hanbin.

___

"Hahahahahahaha!" Hayi laughed while hitting Hanbin's arm. "Yah, yah!" Hanbin stopped laughing and rubbed his arm. I yawned, I was just sitting there watching the others having jokes and fun. Well, I could tell ya' I'm not a kind that easily laugh actually so, for me their jokes are lame.

This is getting boring...

"Oh yeah, Younhyun..." Hayi suddenly called.

I looked at her. "Mm?"

"You live here?" She asked. "Yeah, I was just coming back from America. Just busy working there." I smiled awkwardly and broke our stare and met my eyes with Jiwon. He gave an eyesmile.

"Oh, where do you live then? Gangnam, Cheongdamdeong?" She asked again. "I live..." I stopped and looked at Hanbin who was still with his surly expression for me. But when I looked at him, he rolled his eyes.

"Isn't you live at Hanbin's house, noona?" Donghyuk asked made Hayi turned to him and eyes widened. Just as me and Hanbin.

"Is it?" She turned to me. Her face,is it a... jealousy? Angry? But, she tried to act like normal back and flashed a not-so-sincere-smile. I tried to dig ideas to answer her and soon answered, "don't misunderstand things... I am his long lost best friend..."

Her face changed again, now she looked happy because of the statement I was just a best friend of Kim Hanbin. "Oh, but..." she turned to Hanbin, "why you say that she is just Bobby's friend? You knew her..." She arched her eyebrows.

At first, I thought his answer would be different but..."Oh, is it? I thought she is not my friend. Well, I'm not a friend with a girl like her... She looks like some kind of a what, a money digger? A charity case? Or... Even more than that... You knew right, I'm rich." He looked at me.

The others widened their eyes, hearing those words. I froze at my place, heart clutched strongly in my chest. Hanbin... How could you do this to me? My hands turned onto a fist, nails digging onto my palms . That wasn't a good way to describe me...

"Hanbin!" Jinhwan yelled angrily, "how could you say that?!" "Younhyun, please don't hear him..." Jiwon told and soon, he and the others went to me to comfort me. My eyes lost as tears started to roll down my cheeks. This is too much. The others continued to comfort me as their voices were just merely a murmur through my ears. I couldn't help but to replay his words again and again.