Part Four

She may not have met Myria, but there was still another day. Myria stayed for two days, after all.
She felt Kaney got up her bed and curled up on her feet.
She sighed and drifted to sleep.

The sound of thunder jolted her awake, standing up in the middle of a street. She had no idea how she got there.
She saw a girl with blonde hair on the sidewalk and thought she recognized her.
It was her. Myria Whites. Her idol she had always wished to meet.
Again, she wondered, is this a dream or the real world?
"Cailey!" Myria screamed.
It was her name she just screamed and it was enough to send her to a state of shock. Her idol knows her name!
It was a little bit too late when she realized why Myria screamed.
She saw the car heading towards her and she automatically told herself to fly. If this is a dream, it'll work. And it did, only too late.
She blacked out as the car hit her feet and sent her tumbling to the ground.
When she opened her eyes, she was inside her bedroom, panting in the middle of the night.
These days, she rarely used her imagination as she got older, but now, she realized that not using your imagination in a world of dream is fatal. She could have told herself to just teleport beside Myria and maybe she could get a chance of talking to her, even if it was just in dreams.