Part Two

The sound of waves startled her. No, she wasn't in a beach. She was walking on the sea and her subconscious immediately knew that this was a dream.
     She looked around and squinted under the bright sun which the sea reflected even more brightly.
     She caught movement and focused her eyes on it.
     A single gray fin with many scars. Shark.
     She wondered what had happened to it. She shouldn't be wondering what had happened to it if she knew what were about to happen.
     'It's just a dream, Cay,' her subconscious whispered which provided her with the courage she needed to approach the single fin.
     She felt presence behind her, but she ignored it.
     The fin was just meters away from her and she noticed just now that there was a boat right beside it. Quite a big one.
     The boat was painted white with red accents. There was a big, red writing which read The Circe. She figured out it must be the boat's name.
     She watched curiously as it took the shark on board. Then, she smelled something in the air, something unpleasant.
     The smell of blood.
     Seconds later, the bloodied shark was thrown back into the water.
She gasped and cried out in horror, "No!!" She could already feel the tears in her eyes.
     The water around her turned bright red as the finless shark sank.
This is a dream.
     Anger burned inside her. She spread her arms wide and suddenly, lightning came from it and burned the boat to crisps.
     She lunged under water and caught the shark. She swam and brought it to the surface where she ran her hand above the shark and its fins immediately grew back. She hugged it briefly before she released it with tears of happiness and satisfaction.
She accidentally turned her head and caught sight of a beautiful woman with blonde hair nodding at her from far away.
     The next second, she was gone. The shark was gone. The sea was gone. She was back in her own room.
She shuddered, thinking about the blood. It was definitely a nightmare, but she did save the day. Well, not the day, just the shark, thought the now-twelve-year-old girl.