Ch28

[1 year later, wedding day.]

Addys POV

Okay I'll admit it, I'm nervous. I'm currently standing in my dressing room place, at the church waiting for them to come get me. I took one more look at myself, I looked good. Then I heard a knock. I slowly walked over to the door, "Ms.Waters were ready." Some lady said. My mom and Haiden held the train up as we walked out if the room and to the closed doors, all the bridesmaid were already lined up, I glance at the book, so I could see who was all here, but one name caught my attention 'Gabe Weisly'.

Wow. I. Surprised he came.

Then all the brides walked out, and the flower girl, the ring bear had to wait.

Then it was my turn, the music played and all eyes were on me, I nervously smiled. I linked my arm to my dads, and walked down the isle, I glanced up at Sam, he was tearing up.

My dad shook Sams hand and gave him a hug, and gave me one too. I hugged Sam, then we hugged all and each other's family members, then went back up to the stage thingy.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join addeline waters, and Samuel wilkinson in matrimony commended to honorable among all and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The preset spoke.

I looked into the audience, and my eyes met gabes. But thankfully no one stood up.

Then it was time for wedding vows, Sam pulled a folded piece of paper from his tux pocket. He read it aloud, then it was my turn, but I had them memorized.

"I, Samuel Howard Wilkinson, take you, Adeline Rae Waters, to be my loving wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Sam spoke, while copying the preset.

"I, Adeline Rae Waters, take you, Samuel Howard Wilkinson, to be my loving husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I said.

Then the ring bear handed us the rings, Sam slide mine onto my finger, and I did the same for him.

"By the power vested in me by the State of Nebraska, I now pronounce you husbands and wife. You may change your Facebook statuses." He spoke, that causes the crowd, and Sam and I to laugh.

"You may kiss the bride." And Sammy did so, he dipped me backward. The crowd cheered.

"I now present you Mr. And Mrs. Wilkinson!"

Sam gave me another kiss, the crowd clapped. Then I grabbed my bouquet from Haiden and we all walked back up the isle, we walked out to the limo. But I had the train taken off.

We drove to the reception.

-

(Listen to 'my little girl, by Tim McGraw' for this part.)

"It is now time for the father daughter dance." The dj called out. We both made our way to the dance floor, and everyone crowded around.

My dad teared up a little. We swayed back and fourth. I looked at all the faces watching us, once again my eyes met gabes. I smiled.

"I love you hunny." My dad whispered.

"I love you to daddy."

Then the song ended.

"Now it's time for the mother son dance." The dj cheered.

I moved aside and let Lori and Sam take the floor.

Sammy's POV.

(Listen to 'photograph, by Ed Sheeran')

My mom and I took to floor.

I thought to myself as we swayed back and forth.

Gosh I can't believe I'm married, and it's to the girl I truly love, the one who's had a crush on me since we were 10 years sold.

Then the song ended and it was time for the first dance. I grabbed addys hand and lead her back to the floor.

(Play 'thinking out loud, by Ed Sheeran.')

I rested my hand in her ass, she had hers around my neck, we swayed it the beat.

"I can't believe I married the most gorgeous girl ever." I smiled, looking down at her.
She smiled. "I love you Sam." "I love you too ads."

-

"Wow what a fun time" she giggled as we drove home, well come back and clean tomorrow. I decided to not get drunk tonight, since I didn't wanna do anything I didn't regret, but let's say addy had some fun with the liquor.

We got out, addy already changed, her mom said she'd take the dress home. We walked inside to my house, and went right it the bedroom, I closed the door and turned around, addy already was in the nude, and we all know what that led to.

We both collapsed on the bed out of breath, then snuggled up together and fell asleep, I went to bed with my wife.