Ch3

"I love you so much baby girl" Sammy said smiling. "I love you more than anything and I'd do anything for you." he continued.

"I love you too Sammy and I'd do anything for you" I said mocking him with a smile.

"Sam what if something doesn't work between us and were forced to break up" I said with my smiled turning into a frown.

"Don't think like that" he said squeezing me closer to his side. I smiled.

We were interrupted by the front door opening, but it was only Nate and the jacks letting their selfs in as always. "hey Sammy, hey sexy" Nate said as he plopped himself in the other side of me. Jack and jack just laughed.

"Uh she's my girlfriend" Sammy said in a duh tone.

"Right but you'd let me bang her before jack or jack did right." Nate spoke with a smirk.

I laughed.

"No I'd get to." Johnson spoke up.

"What about gilinsky?" Nate questioned.

"He's got madison" Sammy replied.

"Thot" I mumbled. but everyone heard me, Nate and Johnson were laughing, gilinsky rolled his eyes and Sammy elbowed me. but I made myself laugh.

"But why are you arguing about who gets to bang me first" I giggled.

"Because your hot as hell" Nate smirked.

"Yeah but I'm her boyfriend and your not therefor you can't bang her" Sam sassed. and that was the end of that convo.

"Hey do you know what you promised" Nate and Sammy both agreed asking me.

"Haha nope" I said.

Then Nate pulled out a bag of a white substance. I rolled my eyes.

"I did promise" I said glumly. "We're doing this outside on the balcony because if our parents come back and smell this shit, I won't be able to ever see you again." I hissed.

I inhaled it and out. (idk how drugs work so yeah)

I can't believe I did that. I only inhaled it once so I'm not high, but now I'm stuck with a bunch if high boys.

I had to go shower because yenno that stuff smells terrible.

About 1 hour I went back to the living room, to see Sammy dancing. I walked out there and sat on the couch. he came next it me. "Samuel get away from me you smell bad."

Finally I had had enough, I went up to Haiden's apartment for the night. the door was unlocked so I just entered. I didn't see anyone here. I walked down the hallway and looked in every room, she was making out with some boy in her room. I sighed and went to the living and fell asleep on the couch.

***

"Good morning" I was woken up my twin sister.

I propped myself up on my elbows. "so why were you here last night and why do you smell like weed?"

"Sammy smokes weed with his friends and his clothes smelt like it and I hate the smell, therefore I came here because he wouldn't leave me alone." I sighed.

Her mouth dropped open. "is that why dad hates him?"

"Dad doesn't know, and will never know." I double winked.

She smiled and shook her head. "wanna stay for breakfast?" Haiden asked.

"No sorry, I better get back to Sammy" I laughed.

I made my way back upstairs to our apartment. I opened the door and saw them all passed out on the floor. I laughed.

I decided to make pancakes for them all, as I stood over the stove flipping cakes I felt a pair of hands go around my waist and pull me back into a nice warm shirtless body, sammy.

"Morning baby" he kissed the top of my head. "Where'd you go last night?"

"I just went up to haidens apartment because you were bothering me" I shrugged.

"Oh sorry babe, why didn't you just tell me?"

I turned around and just gave him a simple answer "your were high."

"I'm sorry babe I know you don't that that-"

"Save it Samuel." I smiled and went back to my pancakes.

I served them out to all the boys at the kitchen table. we sat in silence.

"There's a party tonight, we should all go." Gilinsky said.

Sam gave him the death glare. "yeah but don't sleep with my girlfriend again."

That kept him quite.

"And I'd you hangout with me." I said looking right into Sammy's eyes.

He nodded in response.

***

As we pulled up to the party it looked really quite, but then again it was a lake home so many probably took boats here.

We entered the house nobody was in there. So we went down to the basement and saw 15 people sitting there with red solo cups in there hands.

"Wow dude little gathering?" Johnson laughed.

We all grabbed a drink and sat in the circle with the rest of the 15 people.

"We're getting ready to play truth or dare." some blonde chick said that was sitting next to me.

Someone finally asked me "truth or dare"

"Dare" I smirked.

"I dare you to make out Nate for 10 seconds."

My eyes darted to sam, he just shrugged.

I crawled across the floor to Nate and sat in front of him. we both started to lean in and bam.

He's a pretty good kisser, 3...2....1....
Then or lips parted and he whispered "you don't even know how long I've wanted to do that....."