Ch26

[4 months later]

Addys POV

Sam and I have most of the wedding planned out, just need to go shopping for dress, we got it done right way.

We just landed in LA, nobody know about us getting married yet, were excited to tell them. We made it through the airport and just waited for our ride, which is Nate.

We finally found him, "Nathan!" I yelled running up to him "Adeline!" He yelled back opening up his arms. When we released I noticed Sams jaw was clenched, the guys exchanged the bro hug thingy and then he led us out to his range rover. "It's fine babe, your all mine." I whispered as we walked. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

We drove straight to the diner, we were having dinner at. We piled out and walked in, we found the jacks and madison already at a table. They saw us and waved.

I gave everyone a hug, then sat in my seat, in between Sammy and madison. "So how are you guys?" They all asked. Sam and I looked at each other and smile, "amazing." I spoke for the high of us, Sam nodded. "What's so amazing? And why are you guys so perky?" Gilinsky asked with a smirk. I looked at Sam, then raised my left hand. "We're getting married!" I cheered.

Every clapped, "congrats guys." Madison said, giving me a side hug. We received congrats from everyone, finally we got to eat.

"So anything else new?" Johnson asked.

"Uh yeah actually, I went to collage for 2 years, and got a teaching job at a school in Omaha." I smiled.

"Damn girl." Nate said. I smiled, "kids yet?" He added.

I shook my head. And continued to eat my meal.

-

"Alright guys, do you wanna be in our wedding?" I asked. We also had to plan that part, they all nodded. Ok, I started writing stuff down, and reading it aloud.

Haiden W.= maid of honor
Danielle P. = bridesmaid
Emily W.= bridesmaid
Annie W.= bridesmaid
Madison B.=bridesmaid

Benny W.= best man
Jake W.= groomsmen
Nate M. = groomsmen
Jack J.= groomsmen
Jack G.= groomsmen

Flower girl= Kailee W.
Ring bear= Mason W.

"Alright were done with the people." I cheered. I high fived Sam.

"But y'all will need to come back to Omaha to go shopping with us." I said.

"Let's play the wii." Madison said standing up. We shook our heads.

"Hey guys wanna help make a wedding playlist?" Sam asked, they seamed happy to do that. I got out my notebook and started writing down songs, ad they shouted them out

Dad&daughter dance= my little girl, Tim McGraw.
Mom&son= photograph, ed Sheeran
First dance= thinking out loud, ed Sheeran

Then they just kept shouting out songs and I wrote them down.

In da club, 50 cent.

Finslly we stopped. And all went to bed.