Ch23

"What? Really? You love me? Like for real life?" He asked in shock.

"Yes Sam real life. I can't hold a grudge against you forever, and honestly you make me happy, even though you hurt me." I smiled.

"I'm promise addeline I won't ever hurt you again." He smiled looking me in the eye.

"I've heard that before." I said, straight faced. "If your not mad cam I do this?" He asked, and then he crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back, boy did i miss this boy.

{3 months later}

"Gosh I'm bored." I said looking at Sam, who was currently sitting on my living room couch. He smiled, "I have a surprise coming in a few minutes." I smiled.

About 5 minutes later, a group of people came barging into the house. "Sam, I don't wanna party." I whined. "Common babe, go look."

I groaned as I got off the couch. And walked to the front door. "OH LORD THE JACKASSES ARE HERE! AMD MADS IS HERE AMD OH MY NATHAN CAME TOO!" I shouted as I gave everyone a hug. Then I saw someone that I hadn't seen in years, "remember when you said you hadn't seen your bestfriend in years? Well I found her." Sam said standing behind me. There stood the one and only Danielle Kholer. I ran and gave her a huge hug. "DANI" I yelled. "ADDY!" She yelled, "oh lord I've missed you." She said into my hair. Finally we released each other. "How've you been?" She asked, showing off her perfect smile.

"Uh I've been good, I'm moved back here, just living with my parents, Sammy is my boyfriend, nothing new." I laughed.

"Uh I kinda remember y'all." She said looking past me at jack, jack, Nate, and Sammy.
"But not you." She said looking at madison. "You never wanted me to hang with the guys you said they were asses, so even though we were best friends you didn't let me hang with your neighbors, and you and Sammy always secretly liked each other." She laughed.

"Yeah." I laughed with her at the memories, the old days.

"Are you pregnant yet?" She asked. My eyes got wide. "Uh I'm the same age as you, 18 I remind you." I laughed. "Yeah but yenno Sammy, all about that sex life."

I giggled, "still true." He blushed.

-

Sams POV

It felt good seeing addy so happy, with all her friends around, she's just so cute.

"Uh my parents will be home anytime." Addys said reminding everyone. "But I'll see if you guys can all spend the night." She smiled. It's 4:30pm her parents are almost home from work.

"Or of your parents aren't fine with guys sleeping over, we can always go to someone else's house." I suggested. They all nodded, but dani looked confused. "Were neighbors, all on this street." I chuckled making it clear for her.

"Im home." Her dad called.

I had found out that her parents never really got a divorce, just a break, and now they're a normal family again.

Mr.Waters came into the loving room where everyone was. "Uh hey everyone one." He said confused.

Addys POV

"Hey daddy, can everyone spend the night, yenno these four came from LA to visit, you remember the jacks and Nate."

"It's fine with me, just double check with your mom when she gets home." He said leaving the room. But he was back in a second, "oh and who's that?" He asked pointing at madison, "my girlfriend sir." Gilinsky spoke. My dad just nodded. "And hello dani, it's been awhile." He smiled, he really liked her. "Yeah it has been Doug, I've missed you guys, but I'm looking forward to rebuilding a friendship with addy." She said smiling at me.

"But no funny business with any of these guys, that goes for you too Samuel." He said giving Sam the deadly stare. I rolled my eyes while everyone oooooh'ed. I followed my dad into the kitchen dragging Sam behind me, "I thought you guys worked everything out?" I questioned them. "We did." They both nodded. "Then act like it I snapped." And walked away.

-

My mom, said they could all spend the night, as long as we stayed in my room, and no funny business, but like that won't happen were a group of teens, more adults but still.

"Let's play truth or dare." Madison shirked. We all agreed.

"Sammy truth or dare?" Madison asked. "Dare." He smirked.

"I dare you to make out with addy for 2 minutes." She smiled. "Like that's an actual dare." He smiled.

We went right into it, 3...2....1.... We pulled apart and smiled. We played a couple more rounds then I was finally asked, "addy truth or dare?" Gilinsky asked. "Dare obvi" I sassed.

"I dare you to try and give Sam a boner." "Easy, but y'all need to leave the room."

They all filed out, and that's when I started, I straddled him and grinded my hips, "adddyyy, stopppp" he moaned. "Or nah" I said with a wink.  Finally it was visible and I let them all back in, they bursted out in laughter and Sam got embarrassed. "Sorry babe." I giggled. "Let's get high". Nate said.

"Nate I swear to god, we are not doing that, my dad would whoop your asses and send you home, and I wouldn't be allowed to see you anymore." I hissed.

Eventually we all got comfortable, Sam and I in my bed, gilinsky and madison in oversized chair, Nate, Johnson, and dani were just spread out around the rest of my room. "Night baby, love you." I heard Sam say just as I fell asleep.

{a/n:  did any of y'all's watch Nates YouNow, he was being 100 with us about him smoking weed, and that he does it every morning and that he was high during the YouNow, you could tell big time tho too. But I still love him.}