Chapter 1 part 2

"Duke!" I hear Daisy shouting. I open one eye and growl at her before closing my eyes again.

"Holy crap fire!!!" Daisy shouts in one of my wolf ears.

"Ahhhh!" I scream before springing up.

Daisy laughs before saying, "Get ready."

I quickly put on my battle gear which is a short sleeved gray t-shirt with a gray hood attached to the back. A pair of yellow framed sunglasses with a yellow and grey cap with simple gray and white converse sneakers with rubber bottoms underneath the clothing I have a chest plate and shin guards. "I put away RoboClaws and stick them in a pouch on my belt. "Let's go! I want to hear you shout it." I say before I walk casually out the with a moping Daisy.

When we get to the airship I push her through the door and she shouts, "The monkeys are invading!"

I go into a laughing fit and a few other people do too. Daisy punches me in the stomach stopping my laughter. My eyes catch a blonde talking to a red cloaked girl who looks to young to be here. "Hello beautiful." I mumble as I stare into her lilac eyes. Her eyes catch mine and the cloaked girl laughs at the blonde.

"You like him don't you Yang?" I hear her say to the blonde.

"No he's just cute." Yang says winking at me.

I smile ear to ear at what she said. Yang then turns around to continue talking to the girl in the red cloak. I stare at her breast and Daisy smacks the back of my head.

"Stop being a perv." Daisy said before her eyes turned to the TV. I wasn't really paying attention until it said something about the White Fang turning violent. My hands clench into fists. "So what were they before?!" I say thinking out loud. Daisy rubs my back comfortingly. I jump in fear when I hear, "Welcome to Beacon my name is Glenda Goodwitch. Daisy laughs at me and my ears twitch under my cap in annoyance. I was to frustrated to listen too whatever else she had to say. Once the hologram dissapears I run to the window and gawk at the sight. Then my ears twitch in annoyance again and my tail drops. I look down at my shoes to instead of gray see vomit from the blonde dudes staggering form on my shoes. Daisy chuckles before pointing out the obvious. "I can see that!" I say angrily before flicking puke at her.

"Eww gross!" I hear the girl with the cloak and Daisy say at the same time.

I would usually laugh but the only way I could at the moment was gag. Yang and me walk off disgusted at our current predicament. Daisy runs as I come closer and closer to her with my puke covered shoes.

"No! Get away! Get away! Get away!" Daisy shouts as she runs

Vote if you like.