Chapter 5

When I woke up Zayn was sitting at the end of my bed staring at me, kind of creepy.

"Um yes?" I asked him, slightly creped out.

"LADS SHES AWAKE" Zayn yelled never taking his eyes off me.

Zayn's pov

She just woke up, oh she's so pretty, I know that sounds creepy after just kidnapping her but still, she's so gorgeous. I just found myself starring as she woke up. "Um yes?" she asked with sass. She's just like Louis.

"LADS SHES AWAKE" I yelled. I heard 4 pairs of footsteps running into the room. The all came and sat around her waiting for her to talk.

Caitlyn's POV

They all came crashing into this room and sat on my bed, staring at me. Very creepy. Then I realized everything, there one direction, the kidnapped me, I don't know where my bff is. I shot up out of the bed.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU KIDNAP ME YOU A RAPISTS? I yelled.

"Babe, it's not rape if you like it" Harry said winking.

I couldn't help but laugh. "That-laugh-was so-laugh-cheesy-laugh-!

Then it hit me, where's Tyra?

"Where's Tyra?" I asked.

"The first door on your right, love" Louis said.

I skipped down the hall to the first door on my right. I ran it and cannon balled on the bed.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME! RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE! Tyra started yelling.

"It's not rape if you like it" I said while winking.

Then a mad looking Harry burst thru.

"Hey that's my line" he started to fake cry. I ran up and jumped to hug him.

"I'm sorry little Hazza!" i said.

"It's alright my little care bear!" he said then picked me up and spun me around.

I giggled. All the boys burst thru the room. Harry put me down and said

"Everyone say hi to my little care bear and TT" he said winking. I started laughing so hard. Everyone stared at me like I was strange.

"She-laughs-hates-laughs- that name!" I said while rolling on the floor laughing.

"Hey you're actually ROTFL!" Louis cheered.

We all smiled. Me still laughing .

"Everyone sit down" I stated. Everyone did as they were told then me and Tyra found the weakest link, Liam.

"Oh Liam "Tyra cooed.

"Why is it always me that gets asked?" Liam said.

"Cause Li-Li, you're the weakest link!" I smirked.

He tried his hardest not to crack undermine and TTs glare.

"OK fine!! We well kidnapped you because; well it was a game of Truth or Dare!"

"WHAT? "Tyra and I screamed together. "Yea, we kidnapped you Caitlyn, Tyra was just there at their time so we brought her." "How long must I stay here?" "2 years" Liam winced.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I stated.

"You guys are mean "Tyra said.

Ya ya whatever." Niall muttered.

"EVERYONE OUT! BOYS!" I yelled.

"But why Care bear?" Zayn said smirking. I glared; they all got scared and laughed.

I turned to Tyra.

"Well, WERE STAYING WITH EFFING ONE DIRECTION FOR TWO EFFING YEARS!" we squealed!

Might as well make the most of it. This will be interesting.

I went to open Tyra's door and all 5 boys came tumbling to the ground harry grabbed my feet. They all just laid there.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?" I asked

"No care bear" Harry said.

"Are you sure Hazza?" I asked leaning down to in front of him.

"Ok fine we were" Harry said looking away, smiling. His dimples were so cute. No Caitlyn, he's your kidnapper, you can't like him. They all got up.

"LET'S PLAY T OR D!" Louis screamed grabbing my hand and dragging me out of Tyra's room. Everyone followed him because we couldn't get out of it.

L