two

SAMUEL WILKINSON

          “DUDE WHY ARE YOU BY THE WINDOW?” I heard Johnson's voice at my door. Fumbling, I cover my díck, placing in my pants. I turned back and faced Johnson.

I was a little aggravated because I was so close to coming, but Nina almost saw me peeking through her window, and because Jack just had to interrupt what I was doing.

"Dude where's the batteries I asked for to use the Xbox controller?" He asked, holding up the black controller.

"What?" I questioned. Then, I remembered. "Oh, right! Yeah I'm still looking for the batteries, I just had to get this annoying ass fly out of the window." I lied.

"Uh, okay?" He laughed a bit. I opened one of my drawers and pulled out two batteries.

I handed it out to him and he reached for them but I snatched them back. "You ready to get whopped another time, brother?"

"Psh, you wish!" He snatched the batteries back from me and out them in his controller and we went back into the living room. Call of Duty, almost every guy's favorite game.

"Team, or no team?" Johnson asked once we got his controller a
on and working.

"Hell nah, man." I laughed. "You think I wanna be on a team with you? Dude you suck."

"Gee, thanks." He rolled his eyes. "It'd be cool if we were on a team since it says Nate and Gilinsky are online right now."

"Really?" I said. "What's their username?"

"It says Skilinsky101." He read.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright man, team battle I guess." Johnson sent a game request to Nate and Gilinsky and they excepted it. The game was starting.

"Yo, who was at the door earlier? You said you was gonna tell me but never did." Jack said suddenly.

"Oh earlier? It was just some girl." I shrugged. "Typical, cliché and hot new neighbor that just moved in today. Her names Nina."

"Cute." He nodded, not taking his eyes off of the screen. "Did you get her number?"

"Nah." I shook my head. "She's that hard-to-get kinda girl. With other girls, it's a different story."

"That's pretty hot." He said. "Girls playing hard to get is such a turn on man."

I nodded slightly. "I guess you're right, man. I think she's gonna come to our school, she looks like she's in our grade."

"You're gonna sleep with her aren't you?"

"Maybe." I nodded.

"Dude you're such a fúckboy." He laughed. "This is what you're gonna do for your whole life? Sleep around with any fine girl swings around. No relationships? You're gonna grow up old and lonely."