Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Blue Bloods or any of the characters

A/N: So I watched this episode on marathon on ION Television and it was so good that it inspired me. So I decided to make a story with Jamie's punishment being him sent back to the academy. Thanks to my beta MellyHorror-Salvatore-Northman for the edits. Without further ado I present my story. Please read, enjoy, and review.

After Jamie shot that guy everyone wanted to make him pay. Since he was a Reagan they wanted the punishment to be severe so they could be sure he wasn't shown any favoritism. They decided to send him back to the police academy to help train officers to be.

Jamie wasn't pleased with this choice of punishment. He hadn't been back to the academy since he'd graduated. Part of him never wanted to go back. His drive to the academy was very quiet and boring. He was to stay at the academy for 5 months until the trainees graduated. He was still trying to brace himself for the months that were to come. So many familiar halls and classrooms, not to mention meals in the dining hall.

After he wandered around some and did a bit of asking, he found his sleeping quarters. He unpacked and got his room all set. He then went to find out which area he would be helping train and instruct in. He found out a while later after being bounced around from area to area that he was going to be a fitness instructor and teach boxing.

His first class was tomorrow and today he was just observing the students in the class. He was in the class currently when he noticed a pretty blond with a long wavy ponytail. He thought she was very beautiful and she was working really hard. She had a light sheen of sweat on her skin but he thought that made her even more attractive.

He kept his eyes on her as she was training in the class. When the class was over she turned and saw him watching her. She smiled and waved and then walked over. "Hey, I saw you watching me during training." The girl said. "What's your name?" She asked.

"My name is Jamie Reagan. As of tomorrow I will be your boxing instructor." Jamie said.

"My name is Edit Janko. But you can call me Eddie. I prefer it to Edit." Eddie said.

Jamie and Eddie went their separate ways and Jamie went to his room to crash. The next day would prove to be very difficult for Jamie. He took out his photos of his family and set them up on the dresser. He made sure to place his photo of Joe on his night stand. He liked that photo best. He then said his prayers and he prayed that he would be okay teaching and that he would get to know the pretty girl, Eddie, better. After his prayers he turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Jamie woke up and looked over at his photo of Joe. He suddenly felt a sadness overcome him. He was remembering a tale from Joe about his time in the academy. "Good morning Joe. I hope you are well in heaven. I miss you." Jamie said.

Jamie wiped away the tears that were forming in his eyes and got up. He got dressed and made his way to breakfast.

In the dining hall he spotted Eddie. She was in line for breakfast and there was no one behind her. Jamie took this opportunity to stand behind her. When she grabbed a tray and started filling it he bumped her hip. Eddie jumped in surprise but turned to see who it was.

When she saw it was Jamie she said "Hey Jamie, good morning."

Jamie smiled at Eddie and said "Hey yourself. And good morning to you too."

Eddie smiled and plunked an apple next to her bowl of oatmeal. Jamie grabbed an apple and did the same.

They sat down at the table across from each other. They both looked down and laughed when they realized they had the exact same breakfast. "Okay this is freaky." Eddie said.