You have to choose

Golden's P.O.V

"Damon let go of him!"I yelled trying to pry his hands off Quintain's throat."You are MINE!Then why the HELL did you sleep with him i'm gonna kill him!"Damon yelled holding Quintain's throat tighter.

I know what your probably thinking is how is Damon stronger than Quintain, he's the Alpha.Well nothing can come between two soul mate's not even a Alpha.

Yees I did say soul mate 'cause Quintain is just my mate, but faith, destiny, and love is a soul mate, and unfourtantly Damon just happen's to be mine.

Damon slowly released Quintain and kicked him in his family jewel's.Turned around came upto me and smashed hus lip's onto mine.

"MINE!"I heard Quintain yell he quickly pulled Damon off me and punched him in the face.Causing Damon's face to tilt to the side 'cause of the impact.

They started fighting when a elder walked in and shouted out "STOP!IMMEDIATLY!"Both Damon and Quintain stopped and looked upto the elder.

"Good now, Golden i'm gonna be blunt with you.You have to pick and choose who's gonna be your mate.And this is not a test from the moon goddess, PBUH, so if you do decide to kill yourself then your done forever and wont ever come back."The elder said.

"Oh and you must choose right now you dom't nessacerly have to kill one of them but you can."The elder added, acting all wise.

I thought long and hard about who i'm gonna choose.I put the pro's and the con's.When I finally came to a decision.

"I choose Damon"I said finally.I only chose Damon 'cause he's my soul mate and I would litterly die if i'm not with him.And I relly hate to admit it but I love him even if he's done so many wrong thing's.You've gotta forgive and forget if you want tue best.

"W-what?"Quintain asked tear's brimming his eye's."Quintain I love you-"I stopped short 'cause of Damon's menacing growl."And I would choose you, but Damon is my soul mate.I'd die without him, I swear if I could I wouldn't even have a mate, and just kill myself-"Again I was stopped short by Damon's growl.

"But I have special dutie's I have to protect the wolf population from any evil.I have a duty to this world."I finished."I understand.But there is one thing I have to do."Quintain said he walked over to Damon and said.

"Damon I Alpha Quintain of the Blue Cresent moon pack, now give you the pack.I with all my power give you the role of Alpha and my leader.Do you accept this duty?"Quintain asked.

"Yes I accept this and will do anything to protect my pack even if it mean's my life"Damon said back.

There was a glow between Quintain and Damon while Quintain got a bit smaller Damon got alot taller.By the end of the transition Damon came upto me and lightly kissed me.

"I love you Golden"he said with so much love."I love you too Damon"I replied.

THE END!