YOU

Golden's P.O.V

When I turned around I found Quintain!"QUINTAIN?!"I yelled out loud, causing people around me to look at me wierdly"What, mind your own business people!"I shouted at them.

"Hi...Golden how are yo-WHY are you crying?!"he asked"Umm... it's really nothing."I answered lying through my teeth.

"You wouldn't be crying i it's nothing."He answered wisely."I know but it's a boring and long story."I stated truthfully.

"I've got time, beside's why would I ask you if I didn't want to know?"He asked."Fine.It al started..."I told him everything starting from the moon goddess till the hospital.

When I finally finished we were at the pack house.You see I don't live in the pack house but we're gonna move in next week.

I looked over at Quintain only to see that he was mad...REALLY mad."Quintain what's wrong, wh-"I was cut off short by quintain yelling out"WHAT'S WRONG?!WHAT'S FRICKEN WRONG?!WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT DAMON F*CKIN CHEATED ON A BEAUTIFUL GIRL THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY MATE!"He yelled out in one breath.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement."Quintain you have to calm down"I said calmly trying to cool him down.

We walked into the pack house and he leaded me to his room I guess.When we got in I was pushed against the door.

And I felt him crash his lip's onto mine.But what shocked me was that there were spark's!How in the hell?!

I also shocked myself when I started to kiss back.It felt soo amazing.When we finally pulled away both of us panting hard.

"WOW"Was all I could say."Ya"he replied."Why do I feel spark's?arn't I supposed to feel the urge to puke or something?"i asked, clearly confused.

"Beacause of our bond, before you found Damon"He stopped and spat out damon's name then continued"We were meant to be."

"Now I don't have mate, 'cause I lost the love of my life to another man."He replied pain and hurt clear on his face.A small tear rolled down his face when he said the last part.

Oh SHIT!What am I gonna do?!