Hes Mad

Golden's P.O.V

I got up and tried to go to the bathroom 'cause I despratly needed to go pee.Key word 'Tried'.

Quintain pulled me down and said"No baby you have to stay with me"He said making me shiver 'cause of how close he was.

"Quintain I have to go use the bathroom."I said trying to wriggle out of his grasp.He made a wierd sound and mummbled something along the line's of"I hate bladder's making people go pee at special tine's"I giggled a bit.

He let go of me and I shot out of the bed and into the bathroom.When I was done my business I washed my hand's and brushed my teeth with a extra toothbrush I found in his cuboard.Don't worry it was still in a package.

SLAM!I heard then came a voice which said"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!"The voice yelled.Who was-Shit!Shit!Shit!It's Damon!

"Who are you talking about?"Quintain asked."DON'T FU*KIN PLAY WITH ME YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!"Damon yelled."I'm serious who are you talking about?!"Quintain asked slightly raising his voice.

"I'M TALKING ABOUT GOLDEN!"Damon yelled out."She dosn't want to see you so GET OUT!"Quintain yelled.

I peeked through a small hole in the door.SHIT!There starting to fight."SHE'S MY MATE DON'T YOU EVER FREAKIN TOUCH HER AGAIN!"Damon yelled while punching Quintain in the stomach.

"I LOVE HER AND SHE IS ALSO MY MATE!"Quintain yelled punching Damon in the face.Oh god I gotta stop them.I quickly put on one of Quintain's shirt's on.

I opened the door and yelled "STOP!"Both Quintain and Damon stopped and looked upto me.

"JUST FREAKIN STOP!"I yelled."Golden baby are you okay?"Quintain asked coming upto me and hugging me.I didn't flinch away 'cause i'm not mad at him i'm mad at Damon.

In a second Quintain was pinned to the wall by Damon."I said don't freakin touch her you as*hole!"Damon whisper yelled.

Woah he's mad.

Possesive Much!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara