Hurt

Golden's P.O.V

Damon looked hurt he, held so much pain in his body and now I added to that.I felt as if someone took my heart and poured wolf's bane on it.That's how much it hurt's.

"AHHHHH!"I screamed at the top of my lung's."WHAT THE F*CK IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!"I question still screaming.I clutched my over my heart trying to ease the pain."It's the furst step of rejection.Once you don't let your mate touch you it begin's.A little piece of your heart ripped just now.As for me I don't feel as much as pain as you 'cause i'm the one getting rejected."Damon told me his bottom lip quivering.While tears are running down my face.Damon's face look's torn.

"Damon I do not reject you as my mate, I accept you."I stated, all the while I look in his eye's.Staring directly in them, looking into his soul.I was trying to read his emotion's.Hus eye's showed happiness, lust, need, and most of all LOVE.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lip's to mine.Us moving in sync.His hand's went onto my waist pulling me closer.While my hand's went to his neck.And my finger's finding their way to his hair and pulling on it.He moaned in my mout causing me to smirk on his lip's.

"Hey Golden ar-WHOA!hot make out session!"Kayden said while giving a cat whistle."Hey umm.... Kaden what's up?"I said awkwardly.I heard a growl coming from Damon 'cause Kaden interrupted our make out session."Shut up Damon we'll continue this later."I said in a hushed tone.

He grumbled something along the lime's of "We better or i'll hurt Kaden brother or not."I just smiled and stifled a laugh.Well better see what Kaden want's.

A|N hey my peep's I won't be able to update as much beacause of school but i will update soo ummm..... ya that's all.