Chapter 11: Ranger Rescue Part 4: All in One Place

Nate's POV

We saw the Frigate outside of the Seaside Caverns. We were ready to reunite with our friends. We stepped onto the deck and walked in.

"Let's split up to find the rest of the team," I suggested. "Hugh, try to find the control room. No doubt Ghetsis is there. Rosa, Shade, take the starboard area. Rio and I will search the port. Call on the Xtransceiver when you find them."

"Stop!" We saw five guards run up to the deck, four of them Rangers. They checked that no one else was there, then removed their disguises.

"Guys! Phase Three finally underway?"

"We decided to wait for you," Touya replied.

"Who's this dude?" I asked, looking at the Grunt.

"This is Kai. He's on our side."

"Once we saw Ghetsis' true intentions, I decided to form a truce with you. He never understood the bond between people and Pokémon. Scolipede and I are like brothers, ever since we met. I saved him from a flock of Mandibuzz and healed him myself. Didn't even care that he had Poison Point."

"Good to have you back on our side, Travis," I said, extending my hand.

"Glad to be back," he replied.

"Hi, Cassie," Rosa said cheerfully.

"Who are you again?"

"Um... It's us! Nate and Rosa? Remember?"

"She has slight amnesia," Tessa clarified. "From what we know, the Frigate will be sailing for the Giant Chasm in order to freeze the entire Unova Region. Here's the key for the door. Now go!" She gave us a card with the Plasma logo on it, then returned to the room. We got the double passwords: Reshiram and Zekrom, the two legendary dragon Pokémon. Once we typed them in, the barrier vanished, and we went up to the door. The one that will lead us to something that others considered a monster.
----------------------------------------------
Touya's POV

Nate and Rosa were gone for a while. We decided to check it out. Once we got there, we heard Zinzolin, the Sage that we fought in Opelucid City.

"Behold, the Pokémon that can freeze all of Unova: Kyurem!" Cassie paled and backed up, her skin feeling colder than usual.

"No! Stay away, you monster!" Cassie backed into the wall and braced herself as if about to be hit with an attack.

"Cassie, what's gotten into you?" I asked, trying to comfort her.

"The monster, Kyurem. It attacked me. That's all I can remember, I swear!" She was hyperventilating now.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down a notch, Cass!" Her rapid breathing slowed, her color returned, and her skin warmed up again.

"It seems like Kyurem, the last thing she saw before she got amnesia, has been made a fear to her," Kai said.

"Maybe."

"Show them to the exit," Zinzolin commanded. The Shadow Triad left the Frigate in a flash, then the entire ship started moving. The floor shook as the Frigate flew up, deployed its flight panels and single back thruster, then started flying. Immediately, I tried to call Nate on the Xtransceiver. He picked up, and I saw Nate on the screen.

"The Frigate just took off. Where are you?" I asked.

"On the coast, we'll be flying back to Humilao City."