Chapter 7: Memories Part 3- The Dream

Touya's POV

We set foot on the fine sands of Undella Town's beach. After traveling through Reversal Mountain for two days, we finally made it. I saw people running around the beach and swimming in the bay. I saw a couple water Pokémon swimming around, Krabby, Kingler, Corphish, and Crawdaunt running around on the damp sand, Wingull and Pelliper flying in the sunny skies, and a single Sharpedo. Wait. A Sharpedo?! And it's gonna use Crunch on that Floatzel! I activated my Guardian Styler and aimed at Sharpedo's black dorsal fin. The upper panel flipped up, and I launched the Capture Disc with the press of a button.

"Capture on!" The Disc touched the water and spun around Sharpedo like a Surskit using Agility as it skates on the water. As the Capture Ring closed in, Sharpedo slowed down and stopped, his fangs no longer glowing. He told me that Floatzel played a prank on him, which enraged him. "Dude, it's just a harmless prank. You can't get worked up about that." Sharpedo nodded and swam back into the Bay. Suddenly, I heard cheering and applause from the beach, and turned to see a crowd of people cheering for me. But two people caught my eye: a girl, probably also 15, and a boy, maybe 18, in a doctor's coat. They ran over.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" the girl cheered. "I've heard of Pokémon Rangers, but I've never met one before. Is that a Guardian Styler?" She pointed to my Styler.

"Um... yes. I see you know your stuff with this." I replied nervously.

"You must excuse my sister," the doctor said. "My name is Phil, and this is Kelly." I shook his extended hand.

"Wait. I've heard of you!" Kelly cried out suddenly. "You're Touya, brother of the Champion of Unova, Touko, and the Pokémon Ranger who's defeated Team Plasma's leader Ghetsis twice!" I was startled by her knowledge of me. To be honest, I've never been thought of as a celebrity much. But then again, we did go to Ransei and discover their plans.

"What my sister is trying to say is it's a pleasure to meet you," Phil clarified.

"Who are you talking to?" I heard a voice ask. I saw a blonde-haired woman come to meet with us. I recognized her immediately.

"Cynthia? It's been a long time!" I called out.

"Almost two years to be exact," the Sinnoh Champion replied cheerfully. "How's Touko?"

"She's good. I've chatted with her via Xtransceiver, but we haven't seen each other much since she became Champion of Unova. How about a little battle? To show you how much stronger I've become?"

"Sure. I love a good battle, especially against a strong opponent. Garchomp! Prepare for battle!" Her shark-like partner roared in excitement.

"Let's make it a Triple Battle! Best two out of three." Kelly suggested as she and Phil threw two Pokéballs to call out a Mienfoo and a Machamp. Pathor, Genesect, and Rio joined us on the field. However, it wasn't really a battle. "Meina! Aura Sphere serve!" An Aura Sphere formed in the Mienfoo's hands, then shot up and arched over the net.

"Pathor! Drain Punch! Send it back!" He punched the attack, launching it back over.

"Machamp! Use DynamicPunch and spike it!" Phill yelled. Machamp jumped and hit the Aura Sphere with all four arms, knocking it into our team.

"Ow!" Rio complained.

"We should get back inside," Cynthia said.
----------------------------------------------
Cassie's POV

I ran to Mewtwo's lock, Lux by my side. Just as I was about to try to free him, but a Shadow Ball hit me from behind. I turned to see the glowing red eyepiece of Ghetsis, his Cofagrigus smirking.