FEAR

Mahira was refreshed again and she had the best picnic ever.

After 6 days.

*Ring ring, Ring ring*

"Hello!"answering the phone. "Hey! Mahira its me Feriha"said her sister from Canada. Feriha the 2nd one lived in Canada.

"*Baji ..*Baji...Ayesha Salama its *baji Feriha come talk to her...How are you *baji.."Mahira said excitedly.

"I am not...""give it to me.  Give. . Hello...."said Salama."hey.. hey I was talking to her...that was not funny...-_-"angered Mahira.

"What..? *Baji are you okay..*Bajiiiiii"cried Salama."What happened. .? Salama..?" Shouted Ayesha."She.. shh... She fell. ...."said Salama. "Don't worry *bhaijaan must've saw her by now...and helped her to sit up right!?"said Mahira calming her sister's. "Hah.. yea..yeahh probably"said Ayesha.Then Ayesha went to cook. Salama went to her College.Mahira to the bus stop for the bus to her Office.

"What could've been happened to her..." Mahira talking to her self.
As near she came to the bus stop, She noticed that man again, who was starring at her on last Saturday morning. She acted as if she didn't noticed him.He started starring at her, this time he came closer.Mahira got very scared and got into the bus.She saw him getting in too.

She came out on the 7th stop, so did he.She noticed that he tried to talk to her but a begger came in between and begged for some rupees.

Mahira ignored and entered her company and felt a relief.

*Sister.

*brother-in-law.