What?!

Once I pulled into his driveway I quickly ran out of the car and to the door. "Harrison open the door!" I demanded as I banged on it 5 times before kicking it with all my force. Finally it broke open. I walked in, as I looked in every room I saw. "Are you looking for someone?" A girl with beautiful curly blonde hair asked and smiled as I nodded and mention Harrison. "Oh, hes at a party with Violet Barnes." She smiled as I gasped. "What?!" I demanded as she nodded. "Violet is his girl friend darling."she said as i growled. "No I'm his girlfriend!" I screamed as she shrugged. "Tell me where this party is. Now!" I said as she smiled. "Rivera Auries house."

I banged the door open, as lights and music boomed at me. I searched the floor for Harrison, but had no luck. I then searched through the rooms. Then i spotted him. He was sitting on the stairs with his pal, but Violet was no where in sight. "Harrison!" I growled as he looked over. "Oh hey baby!" He smiled. I marched toward him. "You came with Violet?" I demanded as he gasped. "Why would i ever come with her baby?" He said as I rolled my eyes. "Your mom said that!" I said. "Nonsense.. She came with Bruce Meade." He said as I narrowed my eyes at him. This was the part. The part I knew would happen. Using me. But then, Violet Barnes came gliding up the stairs, and she was with Bruce. "See? I love you. I wouldn't ever do that." He smiled. Then he kissed me. "Lets dance."

Once the party was over, I drived back to my house. Harrison explained why he wasn't responding to my texts and calls. Once he got home, he changed into something nice. Then he went to the party right away. He was going to text me to see if I wanted him to pick me up, but then he realized he forgot his phone. I sat on my bed, laying down. I soon fell asleep.