Story

Once we pulled into the driveway of Paul and Burt ice cream, i quickly ran out of the car and toward the ice cream place. "Wait for me!" Juni shouted after me as i slowed down and waited for her and her kids to come. "GAAGGGGEE!" Faith squealed as she ran toward me and smiled huge. "Bunny!" Carla giggled as she to ran over. Carla always called me bunny. Ever since she learned to speak. They both grabbed my legs, and hugged them tight. Maybe a little to tight. "This hurts!" I chuckled as i picked them up and brought them over to the place. "Hello. 2 one scoop chocolate tasers please. Regular cone. And a Green Cart coolata. Plus." She turned to me. "Hazel brownie ice cream. "Hazel Brownie." She smiled as she payed.

We sat at the 2nd table as she brought us our ice cream. "Thanks." I smiled as she nodded. I groaned once i saw Rivera step out of her dads stupid expensive car with the sunroof, smile, and walk towards the ice cream man, her high heels clicking against the concrete. Her dad watched her as she payed, smiled, took her ice cream, and headed back to the car, throwing her fur coat into the back seat. I rolled my eyes. Show off. I stared at her white lace blouse, seeing earlier she was bragging it was $90. She pulled her sunglasses out of her honey hair, and threw those into the backseat to. I rolled my eyes and finished my ice cream.

"Oh there you are darling!" My mom smiled as she gestured me into the kitchen. "Yea mom i went to the ice cream place with Juni remember?" I asked as i sat down on the kitchen table. "Get your butt off the table its not right people eat off that." My dad said as he drank out of his coffee cup. "On plates." I mumbled as i sat on the counter. Dad opened his mouth to speak, but mom gave him the death stare which shut him up. "So darling." My mom smiled as i kicked off my shoes. "Natalie called today, Rivera's mom. She says shes inviting all of Rivera's neighbors to Rivera's 18th birthday." I sighed after this fact. "I don't want to go." I said and then left the room. I went into my room, and gasped once i saw a blue and white box on my bed that said To: Bonnie:) Love: Jillian and Gena:)<3

I smirked as i opened the box and smiled once i saw what was inside. Inside was a picture of us when we were 9. It was twin day at school, and we joined together. We all had our hair in pigtails, we all wore a jean jacket with a black tank top underneath, and white shorts with black dress shoes. We looked so cute back then. I smiled again once i saw the next thing. It was a blue shirt that had our named on it in cursive on the back and on the front it said 'Friends R 4ever' I chuckled as i placed the items on my bed. There was one more thing. It was inside a white little box, secured with a light pink ribbon. I opened it, and could not believe what i saw. It was a necklace, with a little blue flower charm on it. The blue flower charm was Jillians. She found it when she went to Florida for spring Vacation, but never used it becuase she thought it was to blue. She hated blue.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted them thank you before putting the items away. "Bonnie?" My mom asked as she walked in. I rolled my eyes. "What could you want??" I asked her as she sat down on my bed. "I want to tell you a story." She said. "OH NO! No stories! Im 17!" I said and quickly motioned her to leave and get out of my room. She put her hand up. "I know. But this is my story. Not a fairy tale of Narnia and fantasy." She said as she patted the open space next her, making me roll my eyes once more and sit down. "I, in school, was not just unique. You, though, are only unique. And i want whats best for you. And me and your father want you to follow our lead, and wear our shoes. The shoes we wore when we were in school. We were popular. And we want you to be popular also. So please, consider it. And make us happy." Mom smiled as she pulled out a pair of yellow high heels with a baby blue bow on each high heels tip. She set them on my lap and left.

I stared at the heels as i thought of multible things. What the hell? What is this?!? Im SO not up for this... but mom said it would make her happy. Didn't she?