Parks & Love

I gasped in shock and then smiled once I saw where we were. We were at the Master Unite Amusement Park. I loved this place! "Oh my god. I love this!" I smiled, jumping on and hugging him. "I'm glad." He smiled. "I grabbed your bathing suit." He said, holding up my pink and white stripe bikini. "OK!" I smiled as I took it and went to the nearest dressing room. I locked the door, and stripped out of my dress, changing into my bathing suit. By the time we were done here, I was gonna have Harrison begging for me. I was gonna make sure he didn't use me.

"OK! So what ride first?" I smiled as Harrison took a minute to think. "You decide babe." He smiled as I nodded. "Chilled Ice!" I squealed as he smiled and nodded. We quickly ran to the spot. Chilled Ice was a water ride, that used to be called Ice Cone. It was a cone shaped ride, and the color was white. You sat in huge tubes, meant to fit up to 6 people. Then when your ready, the tube shoots down the cone really fast. And the water was cold. But it was fun. "Next." The lady sighed as me and Harrison stepped up. "OK. Go ahead. we need 4 more people. Any family of 4?" The lady asked as me and Harrison stepped in the tube. "Please buckle, and keep your hands in the tube. Do not unbuckle until the ride comes to an complete stop. If you have a fright for ice cold water, speak now, or sit back and enjoy." A dude with black hair said as me, Harrison, and the 4 takers sat in the tube. The 4 people were 2 adults, and 2 children. A little boy and girl. "No? OK enjoy." He said as he let go of the tube and the tube quickly got into action. I held onto Harrison's arm, and closed my eyes.

"That was amazing!" I cheered as Harrison nodded. "I wanna go on the Scrabble now." I said as Harrison led the way. Scrabble was a roller coaster, but it was a super fast one though. It was a mini roller coaster, not a huge one, but about 10 minutes long. But I loved it. "We're sorry darling, but your to young." A lady was saying to a little girl as she walked away crying. "Let me measure." The lady said to me as i nodded and walked to the measure. "Good." She said as I walked onto the roller coaster. "Wait. You can't go in. I have to measure." The girl said as Harrison rolled his eyes. He let her measure him, then came to me. He smiled. "Let's do this."

Once we pulled into my driveway, I was already tired from smiling all day. But that's what this an made me do. "Night." Harrison smiled as I waved. "Night." I said. He leaned to me and kissed me, bringing his hand to the back of my head. "I love you." He said as I smiled. "I love you to." Then I left. Every light in the house was on, so dad and mom were probably both home. It blinded me. I snuck inside, and crept past their room, and into my room. I quickly positioned myself on my bed, smiling, and reading a book, as I always did at home. They will never know the difference. "There you are honey." Mom smiled as I nod. "We forgot to look in your room. You were probably in here all this time." She chuckled. Then she sighed. "I remember when you were younger. So much different now." She smiled as I nodded again. Jesus can she hurry up? I wanna call Harrison. Finally she left, and I grabbed my phone.

"Heylo, this is Harrison. Leave me a message and I will reply. NOT. Unless your my girl." The same voice mail, for the 10th time. I sighed. I was starting to get worried. Screw this. I grabbed moms car keys, and hopped in the car. At least I knew where he lived.