Fashion Love

I sat on my desk as the homeroom teacher passed out the new schedules. Today my mom made me wear a stupid white tank top that was sparkly and said 'Perfect', black mini shorts that said 'Love' in light purple on the right side, and light purple dress shoes. "What do you have?" Gena asked as i stared at my schedule. "In order, Study Hall, Science, Gym, Math, Reading, Art, Lunch, Social Studies, and another Study Hall." I said as Gena smiled. "We have 6 classes together." She said. "Really?! Which ones?" I smirked as she read them off. "Math, Study Hall, Art, Lunch, Social Studies, and Reading." She said as I nodded. "Goodies." I smiled as she chuckled. The bell rang, and i made my way to first period.

"What did you get for number 12?" Jillian asked as I stared at my math sheet after eating a bite of my wrap at lunch. "Letter B." I said as she marked it down. "For numbers 1 2 & 3 I got B, A, and F." Gena said as Jillian marked those down also. "And for numbers 13-17?" Jillian asked as we nodded. "D, A, B, B, F, and C." I said. Then the bell rang. I ate the last bite of my wrap, drank the rest of my juice, and stuffed the garbage in my bag. Then I quickly walked to Social Studies.

I was shoving everything into my bag when I heard a whistle. I looked toward the noise and rolled my eyes when I saw Harrison. He was sitting with Keith Harbin and Jordan Mulverhill. He waved to me, as I reluctantly walked over. He motioned his friends to leave as they did. "What do you want Harrison?" I asked as he checked out my outfit. "A pass to enter you please!" He grinned. "Harrison!" I gasped as he chuckled. "I'm just playing doll. All though it would be nice." He smirked as I rolled my eyes. "What do you really want?" I demanded as he smiled. "Just to take you out on a date." He said. "Thanks, but no thanks." I said as he sighed. "I know your just using me." Then i turned, and walked away.

"Today dragged on so slow!" Gena complained as we walked to my house. "I don't know. Fast to me." I shrugged as I pushed into the light purple sweater that matched the shorts. My mom made me wear this to. I Pinned my hair up in a bun, as I catched up with Gena and Jillian. Then Rivera came out of the blue and got in the way. "I need to talk to you." She demanded as I rolled my eyes. "What about, Rivera?" I asked. "About how you changed. I don't like it." She said. "So what? You changed to. And we didn't like it." I said remembering our past. "And then ignored us forever." I said. Rivera looked around and then whispered. "I had to. I wasn't aloud to talk to you guys." She frowned as I rolled my eyes. Then Amelia Baker crossed the street. "I have to go." Rivera smiled as she fixed her lipstick, and walked away from me. I sighed as I stared at Amelia. She was so pretty. She had the hair of a princess, and the face of a queen. She really was pretty. I reluctantly ran over to Gena and Jillian, trying to forget me and Rivera's past. Not wanting to even think about a future.

I walked out of the bathroom, as I dried my hair off and put on my white robe. I gasped once I saw Harrison. "What are you doing here?!" I demanded as he smirked. "I came to see you." He said. "But my dad.." Then i frowned. Great. My dad wasn't there to stop him. He was still at work. "You look very pretty with wet hair." He grinned as I smiled weakly. "But you always look pretty." He said. Then he smashed his lips to mine. "Harrison what are you doing?!" I demanded as I shoved him away. "I'm sorry i couldn't resist myself." He smirked as he walked up to me and again kissed me. I let him this time. It felt so good anyway. He soon parted as he smiled. "How was it?" He asked. "Fine." I said. He grinned in approval as he quickly picked me up. "What the hell are you doing now?!" I screamed as he carried me into my bedroom. "Let go of me!" I cried as he grinned. "Ok." he said as he dropped me onto my bed. He sat down next to me as I scooted away. "It's ok." He smiled. "I won't hurt you." Then he kissed me one more time.

I woke up on my rolling chair, in my bra and underwear. What the hell did i do? I gasped. I searched for Harrison. He was on the floor, in only boxers. At least i have clothes on. I grinned as I tip toed over to my closet. I searched, until i found the outfit my mom wanted me to wear today. "Good morning." Harrison yawned as I smiled. "Good morning." I said as he stoop up and walked over to me. I turned around as he smiled. "Morning." He smiled. "You already said that." I smiled. "I know." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought his lips to mine. Again. This time i went with the flow. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me up to the wall, as he kissed my neck. He picked me up off of the wall, and brought me to the bed, then returned the kiss. He reached up my back and un-clipped my bra, as I sat on his lap. He leaned back, making me lay on his stomach. He turned me around, so that now I was under neath. He pulled on my undies, as I pulled down his boxers. Then there was a bang. "What the hell was that?" I asked as we both shot up. "Lemme check." He said as he walked over to the window. "There are people having a gun fight." He said. "What?!" I gasped. And sure enough he was right. There were people shooting at eachother, like freaks. "Just ignore it." I said as he nodded. Then I brought my lips to his.