8

Lia

By the time we got off the bus, it was already 11:00a.m. Hoshi and I didn't talk much during the bus ride, I pretty much slept all the way. Chan was really talkative, and became even more noisy when they found out that they both shared the same passion ; dancing.

"Really? Chan? I didn't know you were into dancing." I say, gripping on the strap of my bag. We dropped off at some neighborhood...but I wasn't sure either. It wasn't exactly a neighborhood, there were lots of apartments and parks and playgrounds and small shops, I didn't know where we were. Hoshi didn't budge to tell me either.

Chan grinned, "Yep! I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan, I know all his songs, even the dance!"

Wow this kid, I wasn't into MJ this much, I do like his songs though.

"No wonder you mentioned him," Hoshi laughed.

"Do you want to see me dance? I can do Catallena the Michael Jackson version!" Without warning, Chan started dancing, his moves were powerful, really. But Chan, we're in the middle of public here so....

Hoshi grabbed him by the arm and dragged him, "Yah, show me later, not now." He finished his sentence with a chuckle, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Hoshi, where are we going?" I finally asked, looking around. This is my first time here and I'm never familiar with Korea's cities...they've got way too much...

"We're meeting someone, check some stuff, then we'll show you other stuff. You'll see." He grinned once again, his teeth showing. Whatever stuff he's going to show me better be good.

We walked for another few minutes, I just trailed along behind those two. Honestly, both of them looked like twins, Hoshi and Chan. They looked kinda identical, and if I didn't know them I'd probably mistook Chan for Hoshi and the latter.

"Hoshi hyung!"

Two boys were sitting on a bench side by side, one of them waving towards Hoshi. Hoshi waved back, running towards the two.

"Who's this?" The other boy asked, eyeing me.

"I'm Amelia. Choi Amelia." I introduced myself, sticking my hand out. The second boy shook my hand, followed by the first "and you guys are...?"

"Wen Junhui. Jun, for short." He smiled, then nudged the other.

"Seo Myungho." Said the other, stuttering a little, as if he wasn't used to that name. His accent was a little different too. He seems foreign?

"They're Chinese." Hoshi says. Ah, no wonder. That Myungho guy still had an accent, it looks like he's working hard on his Korean.

"Ah...I see. Since you're Chinese, what's your real name?" I ask. It could be easier to call him by his real name I guess?

Myungho perked up a little, "You can just call me Minghao. Its easier." He smiled at me. He's really cute huh?

"And together... we're the...CHINA LINE~~~ !" Jun and Minghao linked their arms together, creating harmony as they sing-songed.

Nice. I ship them already.

"Hey don't leave me out!" Dino exclaimed, demanding attention "and I'm maknae Dino!"

We all laughed at Chan who seems to be ignored the whole time. Can't help it though.

"So what do you guys do together?" I ask, turning to Minghao.

"We help Hoshi hyung with the charity project." Minghao replied, grinning happily.

"What do you guys do for charity anyway?" I couldn't help but feel curious. Who wouldn't? I'm expecting something from these guys, because most people who do charity are always generous and give money and all.