♧ Chapter Seven ♧

Start from the beginning

In all honesty, all this worrying and stress building up has been slowing down my progression in what I'm doing. I feel like an old man trapped in a child's body.

But then again, I'm an Earl, and the Queen's watchdog. I can't complain, can I? Perhaps I can, since in the eyes of other Earls, I am nothing but just a mere brat.

" You have to stop looking like a grumpy old man, Young Master. " Sebastian then flicked my forehead and I flinched.

" Would you have liked me any lesser anyways, Sebastian? " I looked at him through the corner of my eyes.

" What a confident being you are, Young Master. " An amused grin tugged at his lips. I was, somewhat, irked to be getting such a vague reply.

" ..Am I wrong? " I replied, I was unsure why I sounded and felt disappointed but it was there. I brought my gaze back to the window, where I stared at the leaves of the trees rustling in the wind.

" Young Master, shall I remind you that I am unable to lie? " A gentle touch on my hand startled me slightly. I turned to look at Sebastian as he knelt on one knee and brought my hand up to his lips.

He has a point, he's not allowed to lie..

" Young Master sure is an insecure child, isn't he? " His thumb caressed on the back of my hand as he spoke.

Insecurity?

Silently, he brought his free hand up to caress my cheek.

My heart ached.

He treats me as though I'm a precious gem to him.

I swallowed lightly.

" Young Master, you're furrowing your eyebrows again. Don't do that. " He leant in closer to me and embraced me in his strong arms. This scent of his, it made him smell really nice..

I felt really tiny as I was pressed against his warm, broad chest. His heart beat just like a normal human being would.

I shut my eyes as I remained still in his embrace, listening to the storm brewing outside of the house.

[ Sebastian's POV ] [ Meanwhile ]

I kissed the boy's head a couple of times as I stroked the back of his head.

It's difficult for me to control myself anymore. Ever since the confession, I let myself go wild every time I could.

It has been bottled up in me for so long that once I finally speak of it, I can barely contain myself.

Breathing in the boy's scent, I felt more intoxicated by the second. I wish to hold him close to me like this for eternity.. He is all I ever want now.

Without him, I am nothing.

How shameful, to have such thoughts, to want to possess someone so much that it genuinely hurts.

Exhaling almost silently, I kissed the boy's ear.

[ Third Person's POV ]

Unfortunately, the young boy was starting to feel suffocated in the arms of his butler.

" Sebastian, I can't breathe properly.. " Ciel spoke up, giving his butler several pats on his back.

Yet there was no reply from the butler himself. It was surprising to know that the butler seemed as though he didn't hear Ciel speak.

" Sebastian, let go of me. You're starting to suffocate me! " Ciel tried again, slightly raising his voice.

It was only then, realisation hit the butler and he finally loosened his hold of the young child.