"Open. This. Door. Or I won't hesitate to blast it away," I glared at him and all he did was laugh and closed the opening. Okay then, he asked for it. I took a few steps back before counting to three and kicking the door with all my might. One of the door hinges broke and the door went hanging.

"Hey!" The guy screamed but I climbed over the hanging door and ignored him. He grabbed my shoulder but I slapped it away and turned to face him. "The next time you call me a 'little girl', I'll tear the door down and your head," I snarled. I turned away from his pale face and walked to the raging crowd a few meters ahead. I made a bee-line for the bar and just as I thought, Thomas was there.

But when my eyes fully settled on him, I took a double take. Where was his blue hair? It was now a boring black and he had no more piercings on his face.

"What the hell happened to you?"  I gasped. He turned around with a huge grin and threw his arms around me.

"S-sonic, I. Can't. Breathe," I clawed at his back.

"Oops," He laughed and released me, "Hay-hay! I haven't heard from you in days! And you use to come nearly everyday,"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just had major problems with some immature people," I sighed and smoothed my band-shirt.

"You don't mean those bunch of uncontrollable boys?" Sonic grimaced and I nodded.

"So what the hell happened to you? Why aren't you farting your blue glitter around?" I wildly gestured at his hair.

"Oh! I just got it dyed back to its original colour," he shrugged and averted his eyes from me.
I stared suspiciously at his reddening cheeks before it clicked and I gasped.

"Oh my god. You don't mean to say that there's a girl who you've fallen for and she told you to remove all those things," I exclaimed. His head whipped so fast that I was surprised he didn't crack his neck.

"What? No! You're dreaming pfff," he giggled and his face went red.

"Sure, sure, Sonic," I cooed and pinched his cheeks.

"You can't call me Sonic anymore since I don't have blue hair anymore," he suddenly grinned widely and I lazily rose my eyebrows in question.

"You're kidding right? I'll always call you Sonic, blue hair or not," I smirked as his grin fell.

"W-what?" He sputtered.

"Cool, now can I borrow a hood from you?" I changed the subject and he quickly nodded.

"Sure! Tho how did you get in without the hood?" He asked while entering through the little door with me tailing closely.

"Let's just say it'll take some time to repair the broken door and cure the traumatised guy," I shrugged. Sonic's eyes widened before he shook his head in amusement.

"I don't even want to know what you did," He sighed while handing me a grey jacket.

"Thanks and yeah, you really don't want to know," I shrugged on the jacket and tucked my hair carefully in the hood.

"See ya later, loser," I winked and he rolled his eyes.

"Break your neck out there, girl," he gave me a thumbs-up and I emerged from the little door. There, in the ring stood a muscular young man warming up. He seemed to be in his early-twenties. The commentator screamed in his microphone, "So who wants to defy THE ROCK!"

Well at least that was a better name than 'Burrito.' I lazily lifted up the ropes to enter the ring. The whole crowd went silent as their eyes set on me. I wouldn't blame them if they thought that I had stopped fighting. After all, I had been gone for weeks.

"WOW, THE AMAZING 'BLACK HOOD' IS BACK!" The commentator screamed and the crowd broke into endless cheers. I shook my hands and legs just to prepare myself before fixing my stare on the young man. He gave me a small smile and my eyes nearly popped out in shock. I must've been dreaming!

He had warm hazel brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. His shirt clung to his stomach like a second skin and I could see defined abs through them. He looked really lively and friendly but I would not go soft on him.

"FIGHT!" I heard and my whole body automatically went into defense position. We circled around each other for a while but none of us would punch the other. I frowned in confusion. What was he doing? My patience was running loose as he just kept on circling.

Finally breaking, I threw a punch but I knew he would try to catch my fist so I quickly brought back my hand. But surprisingly he hadn't tried to catch it but instead threw his leg under me. I was so surprised that his kick hit me straight in the tibia. A shot of pain sprung but I quickly ignored the pain and tried to twist his leg. He effectively avoided it and we were back to circling each other.

I suddenly did a round kick but he threw a punch at the same time. He fell down and my head snapped back at the force of the punch. Blood spurted from my nose but I ignored it and kicked him in the stomach. He caught my leg and brought me down. I fell straight on his stomach and he went oomph. I pelted him down with punches but he flipped us over and now he was the one throwing punches. I blocked it with my arms and kneed him in the groin. He went down and I launched a massive punch at his jaw. A small crack resounded and his hands flew up to cup his jaw as I held him down for ten seconds.

The crowd roared as I stood up victorious. The guy was groaning in pain on the floor. I stuck my hand out to help him up and his eyes lit up in surprise but I was just as shocked at my action as he was.

"T-thanks," he tried to smile but only winced. I nodded my head curtly before turning around to get my cash. I stuffed it in my jeans before lowering myself down the ring. I felt a heavy pair of eyes on me as I made my way back to the bar. Curiosity got the best of me and I slightly turned my head to try and spot the person who was staring at me so intently.

When my eyes met a pair of icy blue eyes, my whole body froze. Endless memories of the past hurled itself at me and my hands started to shake. The man who had destroyed my life was just a few meters away. His eyes had haunted me in my nightmares and he had made me become lifeless. It was all his fault that I had become so cold, so emotionless.

It was him.

Nicholas.

======================

I just wanted to say THANK U TO HEAVEN AND BACK FOR EVERYTHING!!!! I sound like a kid just saying that but its true, all your comments and votes have made my day :-)

So thank u for brightening my life :-)

STAY UNIQUE MY PEEPS! :3

-whyme_bookworm